Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a few questions

• 31-01-2006 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

how much do those veneers on upper teeth only cost? i hear you can get them cheaper in northern ireland and poland etc.
    can you get your teeth whitened with chemicals and are the results good ,how much?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Would you not try searching for it on Google etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Nala wrote:
    Would you not try searching for it on Google etc?
    Very Helpful:rolleyes: Try this thread here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054879620
    it answers the same question. Bleeching can work very well depending on why your teeth are discoloured. However crowns or filling wont bleech and could become very noticable if you bleech. If you have cavities bleeching will do nothing except make your teeth very senstive.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ashlynch

I looked into getting Veneers, I only need 1 and was told it would cost €550.00 but you can claim some of this back in tax...

Advertisement