Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on straighting and filling a small job

Options
  • 05-02-2006 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Ok I have being to an orthodontist to get a retainer to stop my bottom teeth from moving and dertriorating any further and seems to be doing the job , but not as straight as they were before the Wisdom came up.

I have never had braces, my teeth are fairly good and look after them well. but When I was young I hit my front tooth off the swimming pool ground and the result of this left a chip on the bottom of my tooth, what can be done to fix this? should I go through all the hassel and fill it? its not noticeable until your up close..

My sencond question is I have my front right tooth when looking at it is slighty overlapping the other front tooth and the rest of my teeth are in line but this tooth is just a pain in the arse, the other thing is its noticeable and I need to know what can be done etc. my orthodontist said it's not bad because your teeth are generally good, but hell I want it fixed? what do ye reckon anyone have simualar problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

As for the bottom tooth you seem to now the answer yourself....get a small filling or leave it alone. If you get a filling remember that you are committed to having it filled and refilled ever 5-7 years.

On the top....your orthodontist could proberly correct it if you tell them that it really bothers you. Maybe you could get a crown or venner but without seeing it is hard to give you any proper options.

Advertisement