Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/2020 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Joel Ward our for a few weeks
    I’ve found my fredericks replacement

http://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1200042562465288192

And I know when I’m bench boosting too !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Sofiane Boufal is out. stubbed his toe in his kitchen.
    Not made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Aaron Connolly is back in the squad and training

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Any news on Cantwell? Yellow flagged all week

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

ShimSlady wrote: »
    Any news on Cantwell? Yellow flagged all week

Farke's presser is tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

razorblunt wrote: »
    Sofiane Boufal is out. stubbed his toe in his kitchen.
    Not made up.

Anyone looking for a cheap midfielder I reckon Djenepo (aka Baby Zaha) is worth a look at 5.2m

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a cheap midfielder I reckon Djenepo (aka Baby Zaha) is worth a look at 5.2m

Looks a decent player but not nailed on enough yet, for me, to spend 5.2m. Better getting a 4.5m mid to bench and upgrade elsewhere. A manager change could make Djenepo a starter though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

km79 wrote: »
    Joel Ward our for a few weeks

FFS I've had Ward sitting on my bench for weeks waiting for this run of fixtures. Got two 8s and a 7 from him the three times I started him and was hoping for more of the same in this run.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Looks like the clean sheet king Martin Kelly is coming back just in time for their fixture let up.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

Janmaat's definitely out, on FPL says until 4th at least. Knee injury. Possibly he could be on the bench v Southampton.

Do we think Aurier will stay nailed on at right back under Mourinho?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Looks a decent player but not nailed on enough yet, for me, to spend 5.2m. Better getting a 4.5m mid to bench and upgrade elsewhere. A manager change could make Djenepo a starter though

I think Djenepo got injured & is only coming back. I agree with Shedite, he could be an ideal replacement for Cantwell for 5th mid with all this rotation & spare cash flying around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I think Djenepo got injured & is only coming back. I agree with Shedite, he could be an ideal replacement for Cantwell for 5th mid with all this rotation & spare cash flying around

He'll be nailed on when fit.

Just coming back from injury and is still southampton's best player this season, not counting Cedric of course :P
    Thats not too difficult given results but he's been on my watch list a while now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I had him earlier in the season but he ran into those injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Janmaat's definitely out, on FPL says until 4th at least. Knee injury. Possibly he could be on the bench v Southampton.

Do we think Aurier will stay nailed on at right back under Mourinho?

i've had him in since GW7 and even though he got sent off I kept him thought didn't play him until about a month ago. i think he's solid. strong as an ox, seems to find a pass and doesn't give the ball away - appears to be a bonus point magnet recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    i've had him in since GW7 and even though he got sent off I kept him thought didn't play him until about a month ago. i think he's solid. strong as an ox, seems to find a pass and doesn't give the ball away - appears to be a bonus point magnet recently.

The main thing since Jose over is that he's playing a lot higher up the pitch than the left back as Lucas Moura tends to go more central than Son. It's like an attacking front 5 when they have the ball of Son, Ali, Kane, Moura and Aurier.

Todd Cantwell left Goodison Park with his left foot in a protective boot. The midfielder wasn't able to train from Monday to Wednesday...... However, he did return on Thursday. Farke: "So, I think he'll be available."

Todd Cantwell left Goodison Park with his left foot in a protective boot. The midfielder wasn't able to train from Monday to Wednesday...... However, he did return on Thursday. Farke: "So, I think he'll be available."

will he start though?

Fabinho out until new year
    Wish I’d held the cash now instead of signing TAA
    If they can’t keep a clean sheet with Fabinho .........

Lampard on Tammy Abraham: "We will know by the end of the weekend, he won’t be available for tomorrow. It is a squad game, the lads have been training well and when opportunities come they are ready."

• Advertisement

Lampard on Tammy Abraham: "We will know by the end of the weekend, he won’t be available for tomorrow. It is a squad game, the lads have been training well and when opportunities come they are ready."
    That’s a balls
    Ings you come Danny

ShimSlady wrote: »
    will he start though?

He'll have a late fitness test.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

That’s a balls
    Ings you come Danny

What did ya sign Abraham at?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

That's what I was thinking. He has gone up 0.7m since I've signed him so it would be a bit hasty to sell up now, particularly with Chelsea's favourable run of fixtures.

I actually have a huge selection headache between tomori And Lundstrum so I might Bank
    But I’m then one injury away from Fredricks or Hayden playing
    And I do not want that
    It sounds like Abraham still hasn’t had a full diagnosis either
    I really really doubt he will be back by midweek or even next week
    So that’s 3 of the good run gone
    And 3 games closer to gw18

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

7.0 here. Hopefully he's back soon, but in the meantime he'll be parked on my bench.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

Abraham will probably fall to 7.8 by midweek

Fabinho out until new year
    Wish I’d held the cash now instead of signing TAA
    If they can’t keep a clean sheet with Fabinho .........

Starting to dislike the situation. He should be dripping in assists at least but they're not putting his balls into the goal mouth. The current picture makes me want to get rid but far too busy with other things on my hands.

Transfer wise.

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    That's what I was thinking. He has gone up 0.7m since I've signed him so it would be a bit hasty to sell up now, particularly with Chelsea's favourable run of fixtures.

Big problem is a week off for him is 3 game weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Feck it. I'll play Lundstram. Hopefully Tammy will be back for the Wednesday game

Advertisement