Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seed4Me VPN free for a year+ with code (possibly stackable)

Options
  • 15-04-2021 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

Use code SHARE21 to get the offer.
    https://seed4.me/users/register?gift=SHARE21

Also available here (for stacking after account created)

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-seed4-me-vpn-100-discount
    They are stackable, but if it is overdone, then I think it is safe to say that they will likely just cancel the offer and reset all accounts to free trial period.

1. Click on "DOWNLOAD SEED4.ME VPN NOW" on this page

2. Select "I don't use Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn!" under the 3 share buttons.

3. If you want to extend your existing account by 6 months, enter a fake email address and also fill in the other fields "To the best of your knowledge and belief"!

On the next page you get a voucher code. You copy it to the clipboard. Then you log into your existing seed4.meAccount and click on "Extend Access" on the left. Then click on "Voucher or Prepaid Card" and insert the voucher code in the field that opens. Click on the green button below - done. The whole process can be repeated as often as you like. Before doing this, empty the browser cache and get a new IP (disconnect and restore the internet connection). Depending on the Internet provider, this may not work with the new IP - bad luck! Maybe it works without a new IP..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Spn744

Suckit wrote: »
    Use code SHARE21 to get the offer.
    https://seed4.me/users/register?gift=SHARE21

Also available here (for stacking after account created)

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-seed4-me-vpn-100-discount
    They are stackable, but if it is overdone, then I think it is safe to say that they will likely just cancel the offer and reset all accounts to free trial period.

Thanks for this, I’ve used the app for a few years with promo codes and happy with the VPN so great to have it extended by another year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

LIke all things aside and im not a tech 'expert' but i assume that if they offer a VPN service for free then you are the product...as in to say how safe and secure is your connection and are they giving your details (including browsing data) to advertisers or worse?

BKWDR wrote: »
    LIke all things aside and im not a tech 'expert' but i assume that if they offer a VPN service for free then you are the product...as in to say how safe and secure is your connection and are they giving your details (including browsing data) to advertisers or worse?

Very tough to know what information any VPN provider are holding against you. In this case it is a paid service in which they are offering a free year, they do have options to pay yearly after the trial period. Their business model seems to be offer a long term promo code in the hope that the user decides to pay after this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Cheers m8, first vpn, I have had Netflix sucess with.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,412 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Handy bargain, got up to 4 years on my account
    Works grand on firestick. Not too impressed with interface.
    Doesn't seem to have dedicated streaming services tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

TheDriver wrote: »

Can I ask how do you work it on the fire stick? Thanks

Can I ask how do you work it on the fire stick? Thanks

it was on the appstore. then in the app, you find the login page and off it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

it was on the appstore. then in the app, you find the login page, and off it goes

Just got it sorted there now, thanks a lot for that. I didn't realise there was a search function for other apps, found it now, sorted. Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Can you stream UK prime videos on fire stick ok using this VPN?

I get a message saying there is a VPN active on my fire stick and it won’t play prime videos?

iPhone. wrote: »
    Can you stream UK prime videos on fire stick ok using this VPN?

I get a message saying there is a VPN active on my fire stick and it won’t play prime videos?

Amazon are good at noticing some VPN’s IP address. It does work but you need to keep disconnecting and reconnecting until one is not recognised by Amazon, you can see the IP address changing each time you toggle off the button on the VPN.

• Advertisement

There's no streaming options unlike other VPNs. I tried a few with Netflix but didn't work. However it works perfectly on Turkey for Ssport+ for example or India for NBA. I'm up to 6 years expiry now.

There's no streaming options unlike other VPNs. I tried a few with Netflix but didn't work. However it works perfectly on Turkey for Ssport+ for example or India for NBA. I'm up to 6 years expiry now.

How did you go about stacking the deal? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

How is it with BBC iPlayer?

I notice people have said it's not good for streaming. Is there a point to it so?

Spn744 wrote: »
    How did you go about stacking the deal? Thanks

See the OP

JCDUB wrote: »
    How is it with BBC iPlayer?

I notice people have said it's not good for streaming. Is there a point to it so?

doesn't seem to work for BBC iPlayer

tried the UK server and whatismyipaddress.com said that I was in Saudi Arabia

as far as VPN's go this one seems sh1t tbh

Advertisement