Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD combi missing remote control

Options
  • 24-12-2020 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hi there I have a philips 15PT6807I/05 combi tv/dvd unit and I'm missing a remote control. Does anyone know of a way to play a DVD without it? It's for an older bed bound person.

I can access menus by pressing volume +/- together but can't get a DVD to play.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Hi there I have a philips 15PT6807I/05 combi tv/dvd unit and I'm missing a remote control. Does anyone know of a way to play a DVD without it? It's for an older bed bound person.

I can access menus by pressing volume +/- together but can't get a DVD to play.

Thanks a million

Manual

Replacement remote.

Replacement TV

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Lightscribe

Not long after I posted my original query the telly started smoking quite badly and stinking the house out so it's now in the shed destined for recycling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Lucky you as there in time to stop a disaster in the making,those combos were not the best as dvd used to pack up easily on them.

Advertisement