Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 32 Tickets & Travel

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Is it still possible to get tickets for raw and hof does anyone know? If so how. Had a look around but all seems to be sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Is it still possible to get tickets for raw and hof does anyone know? If so how. Had a look around but all seems to be sold out :(

Just checked there, RAW tix sold out so your best bet is eBay etc.

Hall of fame tickets not on sale for another week
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe-hall-of-fame-dallas-texas-04-02-2016/event/0C004F9ED1CE2F2A?artistid=1815306&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

RAW is soldout
    Have a look on the US Stubhub for tickets.

Hall Of Fame on sale next week

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

Flights gone down to €320 return to Dallas today again lads. YES that's return prices. mental, got ours earlier.. delighted

Same absolutely delighted. Managed to get the entire trip Mania, NXT, Raw, Hotel (Free on Marriott earned through work :D ) and Flight for Under 800. Was aiming for under 1200 so absolutely delighted. Just have to get Hall of Fame tickets next week but shouldn't be as bad as the other things.

Anyone have any spares for Ring of Honor on the Saturday though. Going to Evolve on the Friday

Flying over the 30th back the 5th. Managed to get the connecting flight to Dallas Love Field rather than DFW which is right beside my hotel.

Think they've gone back up since

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I took a look at flights at lunchtime. Had no serious plans to go but book straight away as soon as I saw how cheap they are. Crazy stuff.

I'll pick some tickets for Raw up on the reseller market. That's a must-do

• Advertisement

Anybody any joy with Axxess tickets? Only one Im looking for is Undertaker and no joy. If anyone knows anyone selling one let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I took a look at flights at lunchtime. Had no serious plans to go but book straight away as soon as I saw how cheap they are. Crazy stuff.

I'll pick some tickets for Raw up on the reseller market. That's a must-do

What site is decent for that? Don't wanna do eBay as I'm very weary of it.

What site is decent for that? Don't wanna do eBay as I'm very weary of it.

Sorry, I didn't see your message. I'm going to use Stubhub. They're reliable and the tickets are guaranteed to work. If you try to get in on the day and the ticket is a fake (for example) you just call them up and they sort you out with other seats. The reseller market in the US in particular is huge and these guys' rely on their reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Bought tickets today for my second Mania (went to 28).

Myself and the gf decided we wanted to go to New Orleans a couple of years ago as we watched WM30. We were both raging we weren't there for a combo of the area and the event. When we found out 32 would be in Texas we planned a full holiday around it and booked it about 10 months ago, doing a Texas to New Orleans road trip.

I guess I was naive re: tickets so didn't jump on when they went on sale so the last few months have been incredibly frustrating. We never planned on going to the NxT, HoF and Raw shows so I can only imagine how hard it's been for guys doing the full long weekend (as I did for 28, minus NxT).

I've hit Ticketmaster every day for months now and since I restricted myself to the >$500 tickets I had no joy then seemingly got lucky today with a pair of good, central tickets, that, going by the interactive map are perfect for us re: price/view.

Really happy with what we got but hate the system. It's bull**** for fans. For months I could've paid roughly the same price to sit behind the stage.

In 2011 I bought tickets the day they went on sale for the WM 28 HoF and couldn't hear/see the stage cos we were in line to it. Luckily, other sections were open so we wandered around and found a whole block further back but with better view/sound to enjoy it.

despite all that- is there a better feeling than knowing you're going to WRESTLEMANIA!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,524 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Bought tickets today for my second Mania (went to 28).

Myself and the gf decided we wanted to go to New Orleans a couple of years ago as we watched WM30. We were both raging we weren't there for a combo of the area and the event. When we found out 32 would be in Texas we planned a full holiday around it and booked it about 10 months ago, doing a Texas to New Orleans road trip.

I guess I was naive re: tickets so didn't jump on when they went on sale so the last few months have been incredibly frustrating. We never planned on going to the NxT, HoF and Raw shows so I can only imagine how hard it's been for guys doing the full long weekend (as I did for 28, minus NxT).

I've hit Ticketmaster every day for months now and since I restricted myself to the >$500 tickets I had no joy then seemingly got lucky today with a pair of good, central tickets, that, going by the interactive map are perfect for us re: price/view.

Really happy with what we got but hate the system. It's bull**** for fans. For months I could've paid roughly the same price to sit behind the stage.

In 2011 I bought tickets the day they went on sale for the WM 28 HoF and couldn't hear/see the stage cos we were in line to it. Luckily, other sections were open so we wandered around and found a whole block further back but with better view/sound to enjoy it.

despite all that- is there a better feeling than knowing you're going to WRESTLEMANIA!?

I would give anything to have a girlfriend who would go to Wrestlemania with me!

• Advertisement

Reading sixfingered's post has made me very content with our decision to go the reseller route. A little more expensive but saves the messing around and I've struggled to find anything when I've gone direct to Ticketmaster.

We got our tickets this week for Wrestlemania and Raw. Sitting top tier in the corner facing the stage for Raw, and sitting on the floor about 25 yards from the ring for Mania. All tickets came in about $50 each above face value plus booking fees. Goes without saying that I'd rather have gone direct but it seems unnecessarily hard for a show with 35,000 supposedly unsold seats five weeks away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

tickets arrived for Mania today. We're seating in c111, delighted with them!
    Screen%20shot%202016-03-04%20at%2021.05.52.png

Screen%20shot%202016-03-04%20at%2021.04.04.png

phatkev wrote: »
    tickets arrived for Mania today. We're seating in c111, delighted with them!
    Screen%20shot%202016-03-04%20at%2021.05.52.png

Screen%20shot%202016-03-04%20at%2021.04.04.png

What row are you in? Im in c111 as well. Row 9.
    Also this might make you happier with your tickets but it looks like from the interactive map c111 starts at row 4 so my row 9 is actually row 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

ciano316 wrote: »
    What row are you in? Im in c111 as well. Row 9.

I'm in 18

We're on the pitch. Block H behind the announcers (well behind the one behind the announcers).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

The NXT tickets I bought off a guy in December have fallen through at the last minute !!!!
    he sent me back the money cos his boiler broke and he needs to sell them on stubhub got more than I paid for them.
    Gutted....
    and pretty lousy on his part....

:(

That's outrageous.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

To everyone travelling over this week, safe travels, have a great time and I am enternally jealous of each and everyone of ye.

Let us know how ye get on when ye come back! :)

It hasn't sunk in that this is really happening. I'm stuck at my desk in Dublin only now thinking about how this time next week I'll be trying to sleep before heading to Dallas Forth Worth Airport to come back.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It hasn't sunk in that this is really happening. I'm stuck at my desk in Dublin only now thinking about how this time next week I'll be trying to sleep before heading to Dallas Forth Worth Airport to come back.

Ah man I'm so jealous, I'm stuck at my desk wishing I could be jetting off to Dallas. WM is absolutely a bucket list thing, I have to go either before I or WWE kicks the bucket haha.

If anyone is doing a travel blog or Intstagram/Snapchat updates let us know. I love following the buildup to WM.

• Advertisement

Bucket List thing for me too buddy. I'm 37 years old so it is now or never really.

Bucket List thing for me too buddy. I'm 37 years old so it is now or never really.

I'm 32 so I still have time haha.

There was a really useful post written by a native on tripadvisor last night for anyone (like me) who hasn't fully locked down how they're dealing with the 40 mile round trip from Dallas to Arlington:

Howdy everyone! I'm a local Dallasite and I just want to warn you all how crazy it's going to be. Dallas does not have very good/convenient public transit, and there is NO public transit to the stadium. (It's ridiculous, I know. I hate it and I apologize on behalf of our city.) I've read that several of you are planning to Uber or taxi it to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington. That's smart because parking at the stadium is SIXTY dollars (!?) per car, but if you're going to do that, you should seriously leave 3-4 hours early.

We of course have Uber here in Dallas, but it is not pervasive like in San Francisco or Austin where you only have to wait 5 minutes for a ride. On a regular night in Dallas you have to wait 15-20 minutes for an Uber. I can only imagine what it's going to be like on Wrestlemania night where you've got 100,000 people trying to get to the same place. And while it's a solid idea to walk a couple of blocks from the stadium to get picked up afterwards, I just want to set your expectations that you might have to walk *miles* to get away from everything. First of all, the stadium is surrounded by huge parking lots, and second of all, Arlington is really not optimized to handle this volume of people so it will likely take hours for the parking lots to empty out.

The options if you don't have a car are terrible. Honestly, your options WITH a car aren't that great, either! :( Here is my best advice:

1. If you have a car, plan to get there around 3pm. The lines to get into the parking lots might take hours, and then you're going to have to walk a ways to get to the stadium. You can buy parking passes in advance for $60 on Ticketmaster: ticketmaster.com/parking-att-stadium-wrestle…

2. If you plan to Uber/taxi it, I would still aim to arrive around 3pm. They will probably have to drop you off fairly far from the stadium because the car lines getting into the parking lots will be so long. Expect to walk. And when it's over, I would just start walking north. There is a highway (I-30) a few blocks north of the stadium, and I think you might have better odds if you go that direction where it's more populated and the Ubers/taxis can get to you easier.

3. Make friends with your seat mates and beg them for a ride after. At least a short ride further away where you have a better chance of catching an Uber/taxi.

4. Apparently there are a some special event shuttles. I can't personally vouch for these and at $50+ a person that seems crazy, but it's an option to consider. Here's a couple I found when I Googled "wrestlemania shuttle":

http://rallybus.net/wrestlemania/

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-wrestleman…;

Getting there at 3pm might be overly cautious, but I would rather y'all have to hang out in a parking lot for an extra hour versus missing half of Wrestlemania! My other random pieces of advice are to wear good walking shoes. Bring snacks. And be aware that Cowboys Stadium has a VERY strict bag policy: http://www.dallascowboys.com/bags. As in, you can't take bags. Seriously. Plan to carry everything in your pockets or a clear plastic ziploc.

I'm so sorry it's so difficult. Don't mistake our inability to provide good transit options for us not wanting visitors here... we're so excited you're all visiting our city and welcome you! If you have time for extra sightseeing, I highly highly highly recommend the Sixth Floor Museum (http://www.jfk.org/) and Southfork Ranch (http://www.southforkranch.com/). The JFK/JR combo.

Safe travels and happy Wrestlemania!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

The US border guard was really frosty and suspicious and slammed our passports through the scanner and asked where we were going and why and I said "uh Dallas and Wrestlemania " and he started laughing and called my sister sweetheart and we had some banter.

There was a really useful post written by a native on tripadvisor last night for anyone (like me) who hasn't fully locked down how they're dealing with the 40 mile round trip from Dallas to Arlington:

Howdy everyone! I'm a local Dallasite and I just want to warn you all how crazy it's going to be. Dallas does not have very good/convenient public transit, and there is NO public transit to the stadium. (It's ridiculous, I know. I hate it and I apologize on behalf of our city.) I've read that several of you are planning to Uber or taxi it to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington. That's smart because parking at the stadium is SIXTY dollars (!?) per car, but if you're going to do that, you should seriously leave 3-4 hours early.

We of course have Uber here in Dallas, but it is not pervasive like in San Francisco or Austin where you only have to wait 5 minutes for a ride. On a regular night in Dallas you have to wait 15-20 minutes for an Uber. I can only imagine what it's going to be like on Wrestlemania night where you've got 100,000 people trying to get to the same place. And while it's a solid idea to walk a couple of blocks from the stadium to get picked up afterwards, I just want to set your expectations that you might have to walk *miles* to get away from everything. First of all, the stadium is surrounded by huge parking lots, and second of all, Arlington is really not optimized to handle this volume of people so it will likely take hours for the parking lots to empty out.

The options if you don't have a car are terrible. Honestly, your options WITH a car aren't that great, either! :( Here is my best advice:

1. If you have a car, plan to get there around 3pm. The lines to get into the parking lots might take hours, and then you're going to have to walk a ways to get to the stadium. You can buy parking passes in advance for $60 on Ticketmaster: ticketmaster.com/parking-att-stadium-wrestle…

2. If you plan to Uber/taxi it, I would still aim to arrive around 3pm. They will probably have to drop you off fairly far from the stadium because the car lines getting into the parking lots will be so long. Expect to walk. And when it's over, I would just start walking north. There is a highway (I-30) a few blocks north of the stadium, and I think you might have better odds if you go that direction where it's more populated and the Ubers/taxis can get to you easier.

3. Make friends with your seat mates and beg them for a ride after. At least a short ride further away where you have a better chance of catching an Uber/taxi.

4. Apparently there are a some special event shuttles. I can't personally vouch for these and at $50+ a person that seems crazy, but it's an option to consider. Here's a couple I found when I Googled "wrestlemania shuttle":

http://rallybus.net/wrestlemania/

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-wrestleman…;

Getting there at 3pm might be overly cautious, but I would rather y'all have to hang out in a parking lot for an extra hour versus missing half of Wrestlemania! My other random pieces of advice are to wear good walking shoes. Bring snacks. And be aware that Cowboys Stadium has a VERY strict bag policy: http://www.dallascowboys.com/bags. As in, you can't take bags. Seriously. Plan to carry everything in your pockets or a clear plastic ziploc.

I'm so sorry it's so difficult. Don't mistake our inability to provide good transit options for us not wanting visitors here... we're so excited you're all visiting our city and welcome you! If you have time for extra sightseeing, I highly highly highly recommend the Sixth Floor Museum (http://www.jfk.org/) and Southfork Ranch (http://www.southforkranch.com/). The JFK/JR combo.

Safe travels and happy Wrestlemania!!

We booked the Rally Bus yesterday. $50 a head but seems to be the best option at this stage.

Same here, I think it'll be money well spent

Aye, thinkin of headin to the Ric Flair tailgate party before mania... $65... although free margaritas, beer and BBQ food...

I think it is sold out although I saw Flair pimping tickets for it on twitter last night.

Advertisement