Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next.ie.sale.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

kneemos wrote: »

Some good stuff. But everything I picked out showed no stock. So annoying they show items in search/site that are out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭weetiepie

Some good stuff. But everything I picked out showed no stock. So annoying they show items in search/site that are out of stock

I second this..fierce Annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ExoPolitic

For these sales you either have to be very small and in shape or as large as a bus to get any items from them...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭irishgeo

ExoPolitic wrote: »
    For these sales you either have to be very small and in shape or as large as a bus to get any items from them...

That's the idea of a sale. Sell stuff cheap that they have loads left over.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 D.I.Y.Diva!!

Very annoying when it appears to be in stock, you add it to basket and then it's out of stock!! Got a few bits for when the baby is older though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ExoPolitic

irishgeo wrote:
    That's the idea of a sale. Sell stuff cheap that they have loads left over.

Yes I realise this, I happen to fit in the smaller sized category, I've literally never bought any thing outside of the sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

Worse website ever for buying stuff during the sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

It is often worth checking over the course of a few days, stuff comes and goes. I think the take stock from the shops and relist it on the website.

Advertisement