Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free box of 160 tea bags in Lidl

Options
  • 19-09-2019 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

with their 'Lidl book of listening' small leaflet. They're beside the weekly offers booklet on the stands at the back of the tills.

It's 'Fallons Original Blend' 160 tea bags. Normal cost €1.95. They're not too bad and handy to have in case you run out!

Offer valid until October 13th.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

with their 'Lidl book of listening' small leaflet. They're beside the weekly offers booklet on the stands at the back of the tills.

It's 'Fallons Original Blend' 160 tea bags. Normal cost €1.95. They're not too bad and handy to have in case you run out!

Offer valid until October 13th.

I think the best part of this is that Jigsaw is being sponsored by Lidl for the next 3 years. It is a great service for supporting young people and their mental health. Well done Lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

freebee23 wrote: »
    I think the best part of this is that Jigsaw is being sponsored by Lidl for the next 3 years. It is a great service for supporting young people and their mental health. Well done Lidl

Hmmmm hopefully people won't abuse this promotional gesture with mass raids and in the process bankrupt a Charity :(

AFAIK the whole point of the tea tie-in is about brewing a pot of tea and for families and friends to come together and focus on supporting each other in a society where everyday mental health issues and challenges are so commonplace.

OP I'm not for a second being judgemental or critical of you, I know you posted in good faith etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Hmmmm hopefully people won't abuse this promotional gesture with mass raids and in the process bankrupt a Charity :(

AFAIK the whole point of the tea tie-in is about brewing a pot of tea and for families and friends to come together and focus on supporting each other in a society where everyday mental health issues and challenges are so commonplace.

OP I'm not for a second being judgemental or critical of you, I know you posted in good faith etc.

Don't think they'll be bankrupted. Lidl is surely footing the bill. The more people availing of this the better as the whole point is its an awareness raising exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Mango Joe wrote: »

Won't change a thing, suicide will rock on, as will loneliness, depression, they're doing absolutely nothing new.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

FFVII wrote: »
    Won't change a thing, suicide will rock on, as will loneliness, depression, they're doing absolutely nothing new.

chin up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Lidl had this last year, they're not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,921 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Maybe it will but the likes of Jigsaw will help somebody. A good initiative all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Do you mind me asking are you ok? It's obviously very hard to tell just by a forum post, but are you feeling gloomy about things at the moment? If you are please reach out to friends and/or family, Aware are great too.

If instead you're feeling cynical about this initiative, I struggle to see your viewpoint. Yes depression seems more prevalent than ever, but another way of looking at it is we are identifying it correctly and discussing its effects and effective solutions openly without needless shame. Things are slowly getting better, even without the help of our backwards government, because there are charities dedicated to making lives more bearable, and eventually fulfilling, for anyone affected by depression (including their relatives.)

Either way, take heart that a major brand are backing this campaign again, to keep shining a light on a cruel disease of the soul, so that we and our kids and theirs will continue to be accepting and supportive of ourselves and one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,637 ✭✭✭✭zell12

with their 'Lidl book of listening' small leaflet.
    It's 'Fallons Original Blend' 160 tea bags. .
    giphy.gif

Advertisement