Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else review, discuss and frequent on Goodreads here?

Options
  • 07-12-2011 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

This is another good site I like to discuss works of interest and I review books there also, though I am way behind my target.

Send me a PM and I'll link you up to my profile if you are interested in similiar authors and books, and I am always always open to new recommendations.

Even though the layout of GRs is like Facebook, I am by no means using this as a social networking site a la friends and who has the highest friend count.
    In short, similiar interests in literature and discussions and reviewing and all the other cool stuff associated with lit.

Here's some of my favourite authors: Kafka, Steinbeck, Hemingway, Gore Vidal, Falkner, Fry, Henry Miller, Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman, Ray Bradbury, Dickens, Pamuk, Hesse, Orwell, Huxley, Junot Diaz, Calvino, Carloes Fuente, Julian Barnes, Philip Roth, Graham Greene, Philip K Dick, Bukowski, Thornton Wilder, Jose Saramago, Umberto Eco, Joyce, Wilde, Whitman and Goethe and many many more.

Comments

Advertisement