Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle - ink stain / spot

Options
  • 20-12-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

I have a 6 week old Kindle and there is an ink stain/spot on the screen, that is it's an e-ink stain/spot, it's not going to disappear by wiping it with anything.
    This happen to anyone else? Anybody got a fix? It's not a huge issue for me in that it is quite small but it's just doing my head in a little bit. It covers a letter or two, approx 6/7 charachters in from the left margin and 6/7 sentences up from the bottom. It first appeared a couple of weeks ago and hasn't got any worse as yet.
    I've tried a re-set, still there.
    Basic model (the €109 one), bought from PC World.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Have you called PC World? I would imagine you would easily get a replacement or repair for a 6 week old Kindle.

Advertisement