Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home on the couch, watching Don’t Tell the Bride

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Same here, disaster when i'm home but fcuk it there's been some doozies

Lol , we can get away with it at home Grem , in public , not so much ... :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm not very talkative in most situations outside home fortunately, resting bitch face takes over :pac:

Off to the leaba in my friends house, have to get up early to watch rugby..... So I have been warned!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It'll be weird passing open pubs in the morning. I've motogp in the afternoon so think i will skip it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside about to go the land of nod, will be up for the match, hope it's a good one:D
    Night all and for those in work, take it easy

I'll be the dj for the night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy really doesn’t care where we go as long as he is with me. Getting the truck washed and valeted before the missus comes back tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

^I love his face :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Up since 05:30, and for no particular reason. So had breakfast and waiting for my early morning run, but hoping the rain eases a little.

10k this morning followed by a 500m-1000m swim depending on I'm feeling, I've been trying a different breathing technique so here's hoping for a good swim.

• Advertisement

Smurf is in a hummer?.

Nearly homeward bound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Struggling to get going this morning. It’s like I have a cold and a bad hangover without the fun that precedes the latter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Still battling a really awful cold and being pretty much a prisoner in my home due to the haze. Still, found the energy and the appetite to have a go at making dragon potatoes.

They were yum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,214 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

TV. Match. Cornflakes. OJ.

Couchside watching the match, debating whether to crack open a few cans:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Shannon aiport, having a pint, looking at rugby, heading to the sun for a few days !
    I deserve it !!!!

4bags of Hula Hoops down watching Cats does Countdown.

love both those things

on the couch, might have coffee... have study to do

votecounts wrote: »
    Couchside watching the match, debating whether to crack open a few cans:D

I dare ya!

Smurf is in a hummer?.
    Guilty, petrol used to be very cheap around here and roads extremely dangerous.

24826463138_d83d6b29a5_c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couchside watching the rugby

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I dare ya!
    Cracked one open after the first try, feels very weird:D

Have a few more and then back to bed after the match.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Have a few more and then back to bed after the match.
    That could be a plan as I have to head in town later to watch the UTD Game other wise I'll be struggling:D

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

Bedside. Me poor head. I’m getting too old for these shenanigans. The thoughts of the “bus” home (“bus” is a slight exaggeration!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Wonder if you'll understand it just the touch of your hand behind a closed door...

Morning all,

It's a grey one this morning 14C

Kitchenside with coffee about to get the grill going not watching egg ball :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside but thinking of brewing another coffee .

Deskside but thinking of brewing another coffee .

Milk with one sugar please.

Sitting in the kitchen which is like mayhem central at the minute , listening to rebel songs blasting from next door neighbours while they're shoeing horses...
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Dublin Airport, delayed flight.. doing my best to avoid the inevitable and going for pints :D

Dublin Airport, delayed flight.. doing my best to avoid the inevitable and going for pints :D

Go for one and enjoy !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'll make for you brother sephers, Do you take Milk and sugar?

Ahh cheers brother tedo, I don't take milk or sugar though in mine .

Well the airline forced your hand so you have no choice but to now dave.....

:pac:

Ahh cheers brother tedo, I don't take milk or sugar though in mine .

If I make it really badly, you won't ask me to do it again.

Mam, Seph I like how you guys think! :)

Deffo have one Dave, and seeing as the flight is delayed, if you keep the receipt, you might be able to claim it as expenses from the airline.

Mam, Seph I like how you guys think! :)

You're heading off somewhere nice , so feck it , start the day with a cold one , why not , enjoy the little things !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You're heading off somewhere nice , so deck it , start the day with a cold one , why not , enjoy the little things !

Heed mam's wise words dave :pac:

Just as I get my pint the plane is called! Skulled! And sure I may as well have a couple on the plane now! That’s the day sorted! Will have to get the brain in order later for work tomorrow!! :D

Just do it !!

Just as I get my pint the plane is called! Skulled! And sure I may as well have a couple on the plane now! That’s the day sorted! Will have to get the brain in order later for work tomorrow!! :D

Had 3 pints, swifty bottle and now all calmed..gonna have a couple of small cans on board...
    Land in Spain with that happy, buzzy feeling, the sun will be shining and I wont give a damn...

4Ad wrote: »
    Had 3 pints, swifty bottle and now all calmed..gonna have a couple of small cans on board...
    Land in Spain with that happy, buzzy feeling, the sun will be shining and I wont give a damn...

Ya know what, I’m a divil for whiskey on planes! No idea why, I never drink it ordinarily! I’m heading down to Lisbon, looks like the weather is crackin! I haven’t been before but my Dad gave me a couple of places to go suss! Enjoy Spain! And all the plane beers :D

• Advertisement

4ad and Dave , enjoy your trips :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Breakfastside. Serious lack of fresh croissants in the house:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Bedside watching last night’s strictly. Happy Sunday All!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    4ad and Dave , enjoy your trips :D

Will do Mam! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Drinking tea and letting someone's nonsense go over my head. Thank feck It's nearly Monday.
    I'm practically a Buddhist now after this weekend. Breathe...!

No exciting plans at all but That's intentional as I like plenty of home time in between.

The guns are going off in the background. Early in the day for it. Duck shooting season.

I can't help it but I want TONGA to win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

I did the same, still only on second one but do you know what it's a lovely feeling having a few beers on a Sunday morning :D watching the Eng/Tonga match now. Had a bit of toast and tea earlier but the beers have given me an appetite so going to put on a fry presently.

Second match and second feed. Waffles with melted red cheddar and toast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Deskside still playing catch-up workwise. I was temporarily getting jealous of all you having an early cold one, and heading to warmer climes, until I remembered I'm off on holiers next week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement