Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celine Dion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lemmno

Looks like nobody is taking them at €186. My tickets at 10am we’re in block M at the back. Now I’m getting block A at the front. Still tiered and €186 so won’t be taking them either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Central lower tier and flat seating are being sold as Platinum, starting at €295!
    Looks like very few seats at €96 and €160.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Hithere246

I sat with it for 50 minutes on 2 devices.. No lack of tickets.. so it's obvious that people were not willing to buy at the higher price. At no stage were the lower price tickets on offer. Many of the tickets offered were in blocks A, M, L. I ended up getting some in F. Still crying at the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭what the hell!

It'll be hard to get the 96 euro tickets I'd say. Didn't get offered a single one this morning. Can't face shelling out 400 euro.

I wonder as it’s a code for fans of Team Celine that they’re chancing their arm that the hardcore fans will shell out for them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Hithere246

lemmno wrote:
    I wonder as it’s a code for fans of Team Celine that they’re chancing their arm that the hardcore fans will shell out for them?

I would say so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Codes are now available on the 3 app for Wednesday's pre-sale

• Registered Users Posts: 32 janandbren

I was one of the ones who shelled out 🙈 impulse decision. but I could of tried with 3 pre sale as well, surely they can't sell same tiered seating area at lower prices now ? change the pricing?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

I got 2 this morning for €403.65 but they’re amazing seats. FLAT ROW D
    All day I’ve seen FLAT ROW C in a VIP package for €649 per ticket
    Super confusing!!

janandbren wrote: »
    I was one of the ones who shelled out 🙈 impulse decision. but I could of tried with 3 pre sale as well, surely they can't sell same tiered seating area at lower prices now ? change the pricing?

I doubt it somehow. Which block did it give you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

I would love to get tickets for this for Christmas for me and my two friends from college, but if it’s going to cost me €3-400, absolutely forget it. Those are insane prices.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

I presume the cheapest tickets are still withheld or are they sold? It seems nobody has gotten the €96 tickets yet but could be wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Zardoz

gstack166 wrote: »
    I presume the cheapest tickets are still withheld or are they sold? It seems nobody has gotten the €96 tickets yet but could be wrong?

There are probably only 50 tickets at 96 euro in the whole building ,its a marketing ploy .

The back row in Block J for example is top price .

Most of the tickets will be top price .
    Its expensive but if you consider she played Croke Park outdoors ,the closest seat in the stands there is further away that the back row in the 3Arena .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Got the Presale code for family. 200 quid a ticket? Not a chance. Not. A. Chance.

I mean, each to their own. I had a debate with others before about the price of Eddie Vedder tickets. My angle was "It's up to a person to pay what they want". And I still think that. Nobody's putting a gun to anyone's head to buy tickets but holy moly that's a LOT of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Does anyone want a 3 presale code? I won't be going to this.

I see that the fanclub sale is currently on sale and the code has been posted in here so I don't think 3 presale will have anything different.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Wheety wrote: »
    Does anyone want a 3 presale code? I won't be going to this.

I see that the fanclub sale is currently on sale and the code has been posted in here so I don't think 3 presale will have anything different.

i've a code already thanks, but is there a specific link needed to get to the right page?

Can I ask a random and stupid question. I have the code put in for the fan presale and all of those tickets are showing up when I visit the page. Will it give me the option to put in the 3 code tomorrow morning or am I locked into the fan presale if you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

i've a code already thanks, but is there a specific link needed to get to the right page?

You should be able to access the presale through this link

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?brand=ie_3arenapresale

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Wheety wrote: »
    You should be able to access the presale through this link

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?brand=ie_3arenapresale

Great stuff, thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kwat

Just tried 3 presale.
    Again all behind offered was the €186 tickets. Not a sign of any €96 or €166 for that matter.
    But Aiken don’t give a sh*t if there’s demand and won’t answer any questions on Twitter. They should have to show a map of the ticket prices though to show the different pricing structures. Guessing there’s only a handful of the €96 tickets.

• Advertisement

kwat wrote: »
    Just tried 3 presale.
    Again all behind offered was the €186 tickets. Not a sign of any €96 or €166 for that matter.
    But Aiken don’t give a sh*t if there’s demand and won’t answer any questions on Twitter. They should have to show a map of the ticket prices though to show the different pricing structures. Guessing there’s only a handful of the €96 tickets.

I got offered €166 and probably should have taken them because by the looks of it the €96 don’t exist. And if they do there must be 10 in the very back row because that’s where the €166 ones were.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Got the Presale code for family. 200 quid a ticket? Not a chance. Not. A. Chance.

I mean, each to their own. I had a debate with others before about the price of Eddie Vedder tickets. My angle was "It's up to a person to pay what they want". And I still think that. Nobody's putting a gun to anyone's head to buy tickets but holy moly that's a LOT of money.

Finally a bit of sense! She should be run out of the country for charging those prices.

They’re putting up a big screen outside by the Luas stop, tickets for €96.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Sigh, it's an absolute joke! I've been trying with the 3 Presell for the past hour and keep getting the same seats in block N or Block H. I am not willing to spend €200 a ticket to be sitting up in the sky scrapers with my elderly parents!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    They’re putting up a big screen outside by the Luas stop, tickets for €96.

That's a joke... right? Right?! :eek:

By the sounds of things people aren’t buying them at those prices. So they may have no choice but to drop them. Stronger together and all that! :-D

The same thing happened with Taylor Swift. They had loads of tickets left and they literally started handing them out. Different with Croke Park though. They had to try fill that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

lemmno wrote: »
    By the sounds of things people aren’t buying them at those prices. So they may have no choice but to drop them. Stronger together and all that! :-D

There is no chance they will drop the prices.
    Gig isn't on for 11 months so they would nearly a year to sell them.
    Fans would be of the "older" generation and probably have more money than a Taylor Swft fan.
    2 concerts will be a hard sell at those prices though.

I went to Dave Chapelle (comedian) last year. Ticket prices were stupid. The good seats were being sold as Platinum and did not sell. About a week before the show, still loads left. They dropped the prices.
    I ended up getting seats in the second row of block F for €90 each, originally they had been around €140. Celine Dion will be more popular than him but it’ll be interesting to see what happens. Can not see it selling out on Friday anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

okidoki987 wrote: »
    There is no chance they will drop the prices.
    Gig isn't on for 11 months so they would nearly a year to sell them.
    Fans would be of the "older" generation and probably have more money than a Taylor Swft fan.
    2 concerts will be a hard sell at those prices though.

They will drop the prices as it gets closer. The same thing happened with taylor swift, 2 nights in croker and the cheapest tickets were over 100e. The sold the vip ones way cheaper and there was loads on donedeal going cheap. It makes zero sense to buy a ticket for this now as it’s never going to sell out and you might get one cheaper closer to the gig.

Advertisement