Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Your Own Hedgehog Highways.....

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i had briefly talked to collie and rob from the herp society about a campaign they were mulling a few years ago, with the provisional title 'knock a block out' where people would be encouraged to, well, knock a block out of their garden walls to allow wildlife in and out.
    the issue for me with that (bar the fact we have poured concrete walls) is that for us anyway, we have neighbours with small yappy dogs on both sides, on one side the most bad tempered little ****bag of a dog i think i've ever met. and i think that would be death to such a campaign in the suburbs.

Advertisement