Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free shoes with suits €130 plus at Burtons

• 20-05-2015 10:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭

Burton have a deal at the moment where with any suit over €130 you get a free pair of shoes, some valued around €50. There is a good selection of both and the suits and shoes are not bad at all.

Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Einstein?

Anyone got anything to say about the quality of these suits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Has anyone looked into this I was told its for suits starting @ 149

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Einstein? wrote: »
    Anyone got anything to say about the quality of these suits?
    bought one in christmas sale for 130 (suit tie, trouser and a shirt) and really happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭fire and ice

It's definitely from €130, was in today. Partner got shoes costing €50 free with suit. It's also available online on their site eu.burton-menswear.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I have a mountain of suits - cheap, expensive, good quality, bad quality - but the one I like to wear the most is a burton one I got last year.. I dont know what it is about it, but I really like it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Got one, really good fit and the fabric feels excellent. Not light or cheap felling at all. Trousers are rather slim in the leg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Got one, really good fit and the fabric feels excellent. Not light or cheap felling at all. Trousers are rather slim in the leg.

I got one too, the prices start at 130, I bought one for 149 and I pretty much have the same comments as yourself, great quality and really nice suits, shoes are great too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I was the one in Blanch and Liffey Valley taking a look. Some nice looking suits though I didn't take a look at the material so they could all be polyester or some other plastic rubbish.
    They just didn't have any sizes beyond 46 and I have really wide shoulders so I needed bigger. I got sorted out at Moss in Liffey Valley. Excellent quality and there's a sale on. I got two wool suits, well one is 100% wool and the other is 88% wool. €320 for both but excellent quality.
    If any of the suits in Burton are wool then it will be a great deal with the free shoes.

Advertisement