Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savile Row company shirts 26 euro each

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

kneemos wrote: »
    Dropped the ball on their delivery times.
    Always one or two days in the past.
    one day from the uk wow, when i ordered mine it said two to three days delivery

Worth keeping an eye in TK Maxx. they often have Savillle Row at good prices
    would they be less than 26 euro ? anytime ive gone into tkmaxx in cork the items are over priced, when i was in the uk tkmaxx was great but the one in cork is sh!te price wise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭AstraOwner

Received a couple of these this morning. Formal shirt seems unnecessarily short. I'll just about get away with it but it's definitely shorter than a couple of others I compared it to.

They're fine for €26 a pop. But I won't be rushing back. Prefer the TM Lewin selection personally.

AstraOwner wrote: »
    Received a couple of these this morning. Formal shirt seems unnecessarily short. I'll just about get away with it but it's definitely shorter than a couple of others I compared it to.

They're fine for €26 a pop. But I won't be rushing back. Prefer the TM Lewin selection personally.
    im surprised the last formal shirt i got from them was long enough for me and im not the shortest of blokes
    i got casual one from tm lewin at xmas, listed as xxl 50 inch chest, its enormous on me, delivery got lost so they sent a replacement that was delayed and i got a refund and 2 shirts the same lol
    might try them for a formal shirt the next time, doubt that will be free though
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭AstraOwner

im surprised the last formal shirt i got from them was long enough for me and im not the shortest of blokes
    i got casual one from tm lewin at xmas, listed as xxl 50 inch chest, its enormous on me, delivery got lost so they sent a replacement that was delayed and i got a refund and 2 shirts the same lol
    might try them for a formal shirt the next time, doubt that will be free though
    :D

It's wearable, but I'd prefer it longer.

Turns out I have an almost identical shirt in another brand, which I would probably wear before the Saville Row. So I'll probably never wear the thing! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

got my four casual shirts yesterday, very happy for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Got email today with new code "SHARE20" can be used on the complete range excluding clearance. It can be used multiple times and shared.
    May be of use to someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

meolwan wrote: »
    Got email today with new code "SHARE20" can be used on the complete range excluding clearance. It can be used multiple times and shared.
    May be of use to someone.

Two Polo's for €44 offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭podge3

I received my 6 clearance shirts today.

Very happy with the quality and size. A great bargain at about €16 each - a Dunnes shirts costs more :D

Thanks again OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Got my 3 shirts and the casual fit one is wayyyy to big :(:(:( (the other 2 are fine though)! just checked the website for returns...

Sale Time Guarantee

The only exception to our generous [90 day no quibble] guarantee is when the item is purchased during a sale. We’re still as confident of the quality – after all, they’re the same products – but we clear the stock to make way for a new collection, so need to ensure a speedier turnaround.

So does that mean I'm stuck with the thing?

Anyone any experience of returns after using a sale code... just play dumb and say nothing and send it back!

Maybe if I just put it through a 60 wash and try to shrink the bejaysus out of it!

• Advertisement

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    Got my 3 shirts and the casual fit one is wayyyy to big :(:(:( (the other 2 are fine though)! just checked the website for returns...

Sale Time Guarantee

The only exception to our generous [90 day no quibble] guarantee is when the item is purchased during a sale. We’re still as confident of the quality – after all, they’re the same products – but we clear the stock to make way for a new collection, so need to ensure a speedier turnaround.

Anyone any experience of returns after using a sale code... just play dumb and say nothing and send it back!

Maybe if I just put it through a 60 wash and try to shrink the bejaysus out of it!

It's techically not a sale though, you used a voucher code, I'm sure you could send them back for a different size or refund, you could always try the chat on the website.
    Did you check the size guide, I selected my size and its bang on

• Registered Users Posts: 20,410 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Sale Time Guarantee

They're permanently on sale in fairness.
    I've ordered from them six or seven times,not once without a discount code.

It's techically not a sale though, you used a voucher code, I'm sure you could send them back for a different size or refund, you could always try the chat on the website.
    Did you check the size guide, I selected my size and its bang on

Ya I'll chance it anyhow, I used the online chat message for what it's worth.

As regards sizes; no I didn;t check as I incorrectly assumed the 'classic fit' was an 'extra slim fit'.

kneemos wrote: »
    They're permanently on sale in fairness.
    I've ordered from them six or seven times,not once without a discount code.

Aye but did you ever try to return anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

When buying online, you have a 14 day cool off period, iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I received my order last week (I ordered shirts they the claim are over 100£ on normal price) and I am utterly disappointed with the quality of the shirts. These shirts are not even worth the 26€ that they charged with the discount. The material is flimsy, the seam on some shirts are badly stitched and are coming off easy, some of the button stitching is not fully completed so they will come off easy.

They will go back and if they claim that it was a sale than I will polity tell them that I have 14 days cooling off under EU rules.

Ya I'll chance it anyhow, I used the online chat message for what it's worth.

As regards sizes; no I didn;t check as I incorrectly assumed the 'classic fit' was an 'extra slim fit'.

Classic is just normal
    I'm a fat slob and I'm wearing classic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭podge3

podge3 wrote: »
    Quidco works with this - at least it works with the NEW code.

I ordered 6 of the €21 clearance shirts earlier and used the 10℅ NEW code. Quidco has now tracked @ 15% so the shirts are coming in at €16.
    My Quidco payment just came through on this purchase - £12.16 back.

Just a warning if you buy a mix of different prices... they average it out.

I wanted to return the most expensive one but they were only offering the average price to trade with (plus the post and Packaging!). I was busy with other stuff so fell outside the 14 day's cooling off. Lesson learned.

Classic size are massive BTW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Hi guys,

Just my two cents on the quality of the shirts.

I ordered both the "Extra Slim Plain White Poplin Small Cutaway Collar" and the "Slim Fit Pinpoint Cutaway Collar".

The slim fit pinpoint was of far better quality than the poplin. The material was much thicker, it was a nice fit and it was very similar to the Next "Signature" range of shirts which i had just bought for twice the price. (Signature is Nexts "best" quality shirts).

I'm after ordering 4 more of the white pinpoint shirts as I'm happy what i got for what i paid for them (€24 each).

The poplin material was very thin and as someone mentioned there was a good few loose threads. Not impressed by that one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement