Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPOD for 7 year old

Options
  • 02-12-2018 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

First post in the music forum so hello all.
    My daughter is looking for an IPOD touch from santa.
    However Santa would prefer if she could get an IPOD with a touch screen that really is primarily for music....not games etc.
    Any advice here on something that's available...that's easy for her/us to put music on (without hooking it up to a laptop etc) and that isn't really just a games device.(I don't mind having an account and paying fopr the music she likes)
    She has an mp3 player already but its basically an old one that requires CD burning/transfer which is such a pain it doesn't really get updated.
    Its important that this isn't a games device which I know an IPOD touch would inevitably become unfortunately.
    Cheers,
    MArty.

Advertisement