Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good jeans

Options
  • 30-11-2018 1:19pm

I'm looking for a good pair of jeans that won't break the bank. Anyone have recommendations for somewhere that does good pairs around the 40/50 euro mark? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dankore

I bought good jeans in H&M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

Gap maybe? Their regular prices would be higher than that, but they nearly always have promotions on where you get 30-50% off. They have a good range of styles too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭NSAman

Ralph Lauren have everything off this week 40% and Macys have up to 60% off...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I like Weekday for approximately that price.

I find Oasis jeans very good I buy the Cherry skinnies, also like some Zara jeans but they don't have long leg length usually but the regular are OK with boots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭pemtca

I love Topshop jeans, Jamies for skinny & the Straight ones for a looser fit. Both around €55

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

NSAman wrote: »
    Ralph Lauren have everything off this week 40% and Macys have up to 60% off...

Where in Ireland is there a Macys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭NSAman

GingerLily wrote: »
    Where in Ireland is there a Macys?

On Da Internet thing loike!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

River Island Amelie. I don't buy anything else now. I think they're €55.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Second Topshop's jamie jeans, so comfortable to wear. I much prefer them to the river island jeans.

• Advertisement
Advertisement