Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family tree

Options
  • 31-10-2017 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi,

My Grandmother has an extensive family tree done dating back to before 1826, I have copied all her notes over to the ancestry app and am wondering is there a way to get it organized bred out or done out nicely by an artist

Tia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I don't know about artists but I remember somebody else here was going to get their family tree done by a calligrapher. You could contact Peannairi, website is http://www.calligraphy.ie/ if you decide to go down that road.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gbarra

Hi wondering if anyone knows how to find someone in England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Hunter101

gbarra wrote: »
    Hi wondering if anyone knows how to find someone in England

I’m not sure, sorry, I would say the English census office or perhaps the Ancestry company have a platform for finding people

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Try contacting the NLI (whatever section deals with genealogy records), and ask if they have contact details for their equivalent in the UK.

Advertisement