Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent cheap wireless inears?

Options
  • 13-10-2018 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations for cheap half decent wireless inears phones? Just looking for something to play an audio book or podcast while I go for a run, once they're sweat proof and have decent volume and don't sound like total shiiiiiite I'd be happy. The cheaper the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Taotronics ipx6

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ytjeffsy29

I was looking for the same and found one in indiegogo for a cheap price $39 plus shipping to Ireland cost $8.. I found it quite cheap so I gave it a try. The only thing is you might need to wait for the delivery. (I only backed this earphones yesterday so fingers crossed and hope the sound is good :) ) https://igg.me/at/pamuscroll/x/14278722

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I was looking for the same and found one in indiegogo for a cheap price $39 plus shipping to Ireland cost $8.. I found it quite cheap so I gave it a try. The only thing is you might need to wait for the delivery. (I only backed this earphones yesterday so fingers crossed and hope the sound is good :) ) https://igg.me/at/pamuscroll/x/14278722

So we're they any good?

accensi0n wrote: »
    Taotronics ipx6

I presume these will work fine if you've your phone in your pocket? Audio stays connected?

• Advertisement

ImARebel wrote: »
    So we're they any good?

The earphones just arrived today at work. Will give a try tonight and will let you know. 😬😬

The earphones just arrived today at work. Will give a try tonight and will let you know. 😬😬

Do a test for me, stick your phone in your pocket and see do they still work :D:D

Do a test for me, stick your phone in your pocket and see do they still work :D:D

The Sound is very good. Good bass and treble. (I’m no expert in music but for $39 it’s excellent.

The Sound is very good. Good bass and treble. (I’m no expert in music but for $39 it’s excellent.

So they passed the pocket test? Lol :)

I'm no music expert either as long as they don't lose connection when out for a walk I'd be happy. In this weather you can't be holding your phone in your hand it needs to stay dry

So they passed the pocket test? Lol :)

I'm no music expert either as long as they don't lose connection when out for a walk I'd be happy. In this weather you can't be holding your phone in your hand it needs to stay dry

Yup passed the pocket test. :D

I don't see why it would disconnect the bluetooth connection if it's within short range. Most bluetooth would go up to 10mtrs. It's also water resistant. (I'm not promoting this in any way at all)/ BTW, the price now gone up already. )

• Advertisement

I saw that yesterday :(

But still no harm to know how they work

Yeah the lidl ones were a disaster zone. minute they went into the pocket they were a gonner and even holding it while walking if I did a little skip or a jump it dropped.

And I know it's not the phone as I tested using my other half's headphones and there wasn't a bother on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Anker soundcore spirits I got for €25 (about 30 now). Very good for the price. One of the coolest features that every bluetooth earphones needs is the fact that they are magnetized so stick together around your neck when you don't want 'em in. Carrying earphones in pockets is never a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

I bought these
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D7MC4QG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fab little things, sound is good as is volume. I have actually bought two more as gifts, very impressed.

dragona wrote: »
    I bought these
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D7MC4QG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fab little things, sound is good as is volume. I have actually bought two more as gifts, very impressed.

And they'll still work with your phone in your pocket when out for a walk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

And they'll still work with your phone in your pocket when out for a walk?[/QUOTE

Yes phone in my handbag or pocket, and they work fine! I am delighted with them.

dragona wrote: »
    And they'll still work with your phone in your pocket when out for a walk?[/QUOTE

Yes phone in my handbag or pocket, and they work fine! I am delighted with them.

Thanks for that.

So tempted, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,349 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Skullcandy jib on sale in Argos and Curry’s this week.

Slightly bass heavy but for around 25 euro price they are decent.

Advertisement