Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity mature student orientation

Options
  • 09-08-2018 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone received an invite to the TCD mature student orientation yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DeeAvery

Teddy_7777 wrote: »

Patience is a virtue with these things. Last year I constantly kept checking my emails if I got anything new off TCD lol. They can take time with things but they do eventually send it out. It really is a waiting game.

However I checked the website there and the mature orientation timetable is up in the Orintation part of the website so you can have a look at that while you wait. I checked my emails from last year and I got the invite on the 16th August. I am an S2S mentor this year and it was only on Tuesday this week when they sent us an email telling us our information for being there.

If you are concerned you have missed the invite contact Clodagh in the Mature Student Office directly. She is very helpful and actually I don’t know if she has sent out the invites yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 vauraine

I had to call the academic registry on wednesday and i asked about the invitation because it had been on my mind. She told me that they would be sent out in the coming days, so hopefully it should be within a week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

Got my invite yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aoifed6

hi ,

anyone else doing speech and language ??

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

so who is going on Monday? I'll be there, looking forward to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 aoifed6

emrys wrote: »
    so who is going on Monday? I'll be there, looking forward to it!

Il be going ! Looking forward to starting now.. it’s been a long drag since finding out!
    Best of luck !

Advertisement