Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHALLENGE 198: LEADING LINES

Options
  • 07-02-2017 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭

As I mentioned some time ago, the participation in the challenges has reduced to such an extent that its viability as a thread on boards must be in serious doubt.

I think there were 5 entries in the last two challenges combined.

Times are changing, fads are changing and people move on to new things.

Anyway, let's give it a go with a ‘Leading Lines’ challenge

Just one example from me taken on the camino.. but there’s loads of advice/examples available online

32616767032_0da547d49a_c.jpgDSC_5073

Rules:
    -Photos must be taken with this challenge in mind – therefore photos must be taken after 8.00pm 7/2/2017
    - Closing Date is approx 2 weeks from now- Sunday 19th of February at 8.00 pm.
    - Photos must be taken by the person submitting them.
    - Only one photo per post- but feel free to submit as many posts as you like. And be adventurous !
    - The next task/subject is to be chosen by the person who has the most thanks after their post at the closing date/time.

Comments

Advertisement