Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

desperate

Options
  • 12-09-2015 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello,

I was doing a hospital run as I have been doing foe 16, same direction, last time I was going, accross the road and parked on the road was a garda car, it caused me some confusion, as I though there was eiter an accident, or I missed a roundabout, anyway I continued forward, and when I realised my error I indicated, and continued around the roundabout, as this was a sunday, and 930 am there was no traffic, he, the guard moved from his parking spot and began to overtake me on my right, before pulling in behind me and showing me his lights, the conversations and his position on the road were recorded on my dash cam, and I cannot download all of them, I have them on an external hard drive, the original disc from the dash cam was, I am told and has been reformated, my request is this, can anyone help me retreve this one video, some of them came through, however the one I want, which is the proof of the pudding is there somewhere, there was about 700 videos, so obviousley they were not rotating as they should have. He sent me ticket in the post, apart from that, I have the proof if only I can find it, and I can hold on to my carers allowence. hope you can help, I know nothing about computers, the file that is used to view is called a KMP player. Taanks in advance. Robert

Advertisement