Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome

Options
  • 17-08-2005 4:21pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭

As I said in the Reunions thread, keep it tidy.

Aonghus has used a fairly handy format though if you're feeling like being somewhat anonymous use your username or just say "Hello" but please do include the years you were there and then the sessions and courses in your actual post.

I'm leaving the Who is Who stickied for historical purposes. Please do not introduce yourself in the middle of someone elses thread.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Oh and by all means include contact information for yourself, if you so wish. Or chat on the threads.

Give the details of who you are and so on in your initial thread so people don't have to wade through any and all discussion of your past misdeads.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭markytowny94

im mark i will be doin entrepreneurship 08 sess 1 i did loads of 8-13 courses as you already know! bye!

Advertisement