Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoinSmart: make upto $200 (just put in e-mail ID)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Taxedalot

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭han2000

Used the link above. Here's mine:
    https://early-coinsmart.kickoffpages.com?kid=1FV15Z

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bmc58

This seems like a waste of time.OK,you get to 1 on the ladder with one person who uses your link,but how do you progress to the money part?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭henke

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

bmc58 wrote: »
    This seems like a waste of time.OK,you get to 1 on the ladder with one person who uses your link,but how do you progress to the money part?

Yes whats the catch?

Just got this email. I got as far as 6 referrals so 80 dollars.
    Phew, you made the cut!
    Waitlist now closed due to overwhelming demand.

Thank you!

Hundreds of thousands of crypto enthusiasts have shown interest in joining CoinSmart, the world's most accessible crypto exchange.

We're happy to share YOU will be one of the first to get access! Due to the overwhelming demand, we will not be accepting additional waitlist entries at this time.

T&C at end of email
    Terms & Conditions:
    To claim your referral rewards, you will need to wait for our email. The email will have a unique link for you to sign up and get verified. Please use the same email address as the waitlist. The rewards will then be airdropped into your verified CoinSmart account. Those with successful referrals will also need at least one of their referred friends to have a verified CoinSmart account.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Im waiting 3 days now to be verified.Anyone else have this problem?
    Uploaded all the doc etc but its still sitting there in awaiting verification.

Edit This is the issue - when you receive the email to register one of your referrals has to have a verified account already or else you wont be verified. So we need a couple of verified people to start clicking peoples links.
    Those with successful referrals will also need at least one of their referred friends to have a verified CoinSmart account.

Is there anyone with a verified account would click my link and Ill do the same for as many people need to be verified?
    That way we can all verify each other!!I don't mind clicking everyones if I have to!

https://early-coinsmart.kickoffpages.com?kid=1FQ9KB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Sarn

Still waiting on the next mail to start registering.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Im waiting 3 days now to be verified.Anyone else have this problem?
    Uploaded all the doc etc but its still sitting there in awaiting verification.

Edit This is the issue - when you receive the email to register one of your referrals has to have a verified account already or else you wont be verified. So we need a couple of verified people to start clicking peoples links.

Is there anyone with a verified account would click my link and Ill do the same for as many people need to be verified?
    That way we can all verify each other!!I don't mind clicking everyones if I have to!

https://early-coinsmart.kickoffpages.com?kid=1FQ9KB

Can you paste the e-mail contents that you got?
    I got 2 e-mails,not sure which one to use

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I used Henkes link.
    Seems the early deal is over, and now its the regular deal:

https://crypto.coinsmart.com/register?promo=Ref-yGN1Yb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

anybody able to redeem this?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ive been on to support and the reason we cant activate / verify etc is because its not launched here yet.

Once it goes live you1ll be able to create an account, verify it and claim the rewards.

So anyone redeemed this. I see you can verify an Irish account now. Just wondering if anyone got the money as I don't want to verify if not.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Old Perry wrote: »
    So anyone redeemed this. I see you can verify an Irish account now. Just wondering if anyone got the money as I don't want to verify if not.

Got the mail, but you need to get at least one of your referrals to verify to get your bonus in your account

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I’ve just verified mine now so whoever I used should get theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭bmc58

Gumbo wrote: »
    I’ve just verified mine now so whoever I used should get theirs.

Got the option to verify today myself.But stopped short when they wanted my Driving Licence or my PPS card.Is it safe to give these details to a Canadian company?What to they want these personal details for?

• Advertisement

Got the mail, but you need to get at least one of your referrals to verify to get your bonus in your account

Ok, oh well. since I faked most of my referrals, heres lookin at you, TheValeyard 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

I went through the whole registration process just now to have a look at it.

With SEPA, there's a minimum deposit of €50 with 0% fees.
    Credit Card has a €50 minimum deposit with an 'up to' 6% fee but a minimum of €10 (fee)
    Wire Transfer is also 0% but a minimum of €10k deposit.

There only seems to be nine currencies available, all of which are the 'regular long-term' coins (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH, EOS, XLM, ADA and USDT) so there's no opportunity to really gamble on new coins that might moon.

I'm out !!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

I went through the whole registration process just now to have a look at it.

With SEPA, there's a minimum deposit of €50 with 0% fees.
    Credit Card has a €50 minimum deposit with an 'up to' 6% fee but a minimum of €10 (fee)
    Wire Transfer is also 0% but a minimum of €10k deposit.

There only seems to be nine currencies available, all of which are the 'regular long-term' coins (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH, EOS, XLM, ADA and USDT) so there's no opportunity to really gamble on new coins that might moon.

I'm out !!

why no register and then just take the referral amount and quit

suave.4u wrote: »
    why no register and then just take the referral amount and quit

I can't see where the 'pre-promised' referral amount can be loaded.

There is a tab to refer a friend where you get CAD$15 but only when they're verified and they lodge at least CAD$100.
    I'm presuming that I also have to lodge at least CAD$100 as well to claim the rewards. That will cost me a tenner to do - which is CAD$14.83.
    For 17 cents I think I'll pass...

Even if I don't have to lodge money myself I'm basically asking a friend to, create an account, lodge money that will cost them a tenner just so I can get a tenner. (CAD$15 = €10.10)

Waste of effort for such a minimal exchange. I have accounts with Binance, Coinbase and Kraken as well as an Exodus wallet which are all far bigger exchanges so they'll do me fine rather than getting caught in something as ridiculous as this.
    Use the links below to share your referral code and get rewarded with $15 CAD for every friend you bring.
    The credit will be applied to both your and your friend's account once your friend has verified their account and made a deposit of at least $100 CAD.
    The $15 credit will be added within 5 business days after funding minimum has been met.
    Digital currency funding does not count towards the CAD minimum.

P.S... Just came across this link on the sites Help page.
    I signed up through the European waitlist! Where is my referral bonus?
    Ammar
    1 day ago Updated
    CoinSmart is launching in Europe! To be eligible for your waitlist referral bonus, you must:

Be a part of our waitlist.
    Invite up to 10 friends/family members to the waitlist.
    Have one friend/family member verify their account.
    Wait for the invitation email (if you have NOT received this email, you are not yet eligible for the bonus - see below*).

Once all of these requirements are a met, the referral bonus will be processed into your account within 5 business days!

We are letting in groups of people at a time! Please remember that you will have to wait for the invitation email to join and create a CoinSmart account before you receive the referral promo. If you already have an account, you must still wait for this email. For those with successful referrals, we will airdrop the referral reward into account within 5 days of verification.

For any promos that have been credited already, the amounts are based on the number of successful referrals. All referrals are checked against our fraud prevention measures. Those that pass our checks are reflected accurately in the referrers status pages. These amounts cannot be amended.

I'll leave the account sit for a few days and see if anything turns up. Otherwise I'll just be shutting it down.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got the option to verify today myself.But stopped short when they wanted my Driving Licence or my PPS card.Is it safe to give these details to a Canadian company?What to they want these personal details for?

I would assume as it’s part of the KYC process.
    Same has to be done for binance, hitbtc, Coinbase etc

P.S... Just came across this link on the sites Help page.

I'll leave the account sit for a few days and see if anything turns up. Otherwise I'll just be shutting it down.

I got $42 worth of Bitcoin today. Must be from
    Others that used my referal.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

Gumbo wrote: »
    I got $42 worth of Bitcoin today. Must be from
    Others that used my referal.

Same here they don't give you credit in your account, they give you the allocated amount worth of bitcoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 CAstudent

Managed to get verified so hopefully someone gets some credit as a result.

Now just need some of the people who used my link to do the same!

• Advertisement

CAD$81.66 in Bitcoin in my wallet today - €54.86

How bad !!

Advertisement