Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulham to be relegated from PL

Options
  • 29-09-2020 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭

Paddy Power have paid out on Fulham to be be relegated from the Premier League after 3 matches, singles and multiples.
    Wonder how many bets they took? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Paddy Power have paid out on Fulham to be be relegated from the Premier League after 3 matches, singles and multiples.

The usual tired PaddyPower marketing stuff. The sooner gambling advertising and marketing is banned the better. And that goes for stories such as this, or a lad in Wales winning 100k on a 20p accumulator.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I predicted Fulham, West Brom and Villa to go down. Villa might stay up with Burnley in bad shape. I thought Fulham and West Brom were two of the weakest sides to come up to the Premier League in a few years. I dont rate either of them. Paddy Power taking minimum risk here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I have Fulham to go down, in a multiple, but it is not showing up as settled.

okidoki987 wrote: »

Probably a fair bit but they know most of it shall be "reinvested".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Can't believe Scott Parker is 21/10 to be the next manager to go

Ties in nicely with your reinvestment theory Augeo:pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

The usual tired PaddyPower marketing stuff. The sooner gambling advertising and marketing is banned the better. And that goes for stories such as this, or a lad in Wales winning 100k on a 20p accumulator.

It should be regulated better (which is being done at the moment with the BGC, the UKGC and other bodies).

But not banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Fitz* wrote: »

Probably in the TCs and Cs of the payout that it's on Singles only.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

callaway92 wrote: »
    Probably in the TCs and Cs of the payout that it's on Singles only.

Nope, t&c's say "Singles and multiples".

Text from the screen
    ON THE EPL OUTRIGHT MARKET SINGLES & MULTIS

Should be, I'd contact helpdesk.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Having serious trouble getting this bet settled. Onto a 5th agent now and they don't seem to either know about the payout or know what the bet actually is. The latest offering is money back for the bet. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

OMG don't accept Money Back.
    I'd say it's different departments not telling each other as most people are working from home and they probably weren't in or told when it was announced.
    Audio guys in the shops were giving it socks over the airwaves a couple of days ago so they were told, you should also ask the staff to ask the advertising department and/or the football traders.
    Also could go into a shop and take a picture of it or go onto Twitter and find where they announced it and tell the staff to check it.
    If shop, it's in the customer monitor under "promotions", football white page.
    If you can't find it, let me know and I'll send one on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement