Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy power horse racing Northern Europe

Options
  • 02-06-2020 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

For the past couple of months the paddy Power website had the option to wager on the horse racing from the likes of Norway and Sweden but its not there today...
    Being only new to this, I don't know did they always have that range of events or was that just a filler while the UK and Irish racing was on lockdown.
    Does anyone know? Was there Swedish and Norwegian and the likes for years or just during the lockdown, and now it's gone?
    Would be a shame if gone now, I was developing a good knowledge of it!
    Grma.
    A

Comments

Don't know about PP website or what markets are on offer there, but I don't recall ever seeing a race from either of those Countries in their shops. Like you said it must have been a filler.

I've never seen Norway or Sweden races offered. I haven't had a bet in months so I dunno about lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

It's a Shame, I was getting a few nice wins between the normal racing and the chariot? races..... I've looked on all sites I can see but nothing. The odd obscure German website has some of the races but I can't join, I guess I need to be German!

Advertisement