Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up and coming leinster Season 2015

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

So handicaps are out. Any favourites?

Declan Harte has a fine handicap!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

Declan has a good chance all right.
    Also
    Ciaran Balfe
    Jody Clarke
    Karl Schneider

There's a lot of names around the 5/6 minute mark I don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭secman

Best of luck to everyone doing the liffey tomorrow. For me it was always the highligh of the year, a great buzz before and after. The pints in Mulligan are great craic all together. Having done it for almost 20 years it's the one I do really miss. Feckn shoulders are shot unfortunately.
    Enjoy the day ..my motto when my brothers used to ask me why I put myself through all the hard training and racing was " because I can " as someday I knew I wouldn't be able to.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

slinky2000 wrote: »
    So handicaps are out. Any favourites?

Declan Harte has a fine handicap!

Yup agreed...he is very good Declan especially the last few hundred meters, good sprint in him.. he would be a popular winner if he won....Good luck to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭2old4dacold

what are the mathematical possibilities for swimmer of the year?

also, how do the "adjusted points" work?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Kurt_Godel

Anyone know who won M/F?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

Kurt_Godel wrote: »
    Anyone know who won M/F?

I heard Donncha got men's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

yea Donacha and Orla walsh :) I'm now suffering from celebrating their success:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement