Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wet Suit Advise---!!--help

• 03-05-2011 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

I am currently contemplating entering a triathlon this summer. I have never owned a wetsuit before and well I am at a loss as to which model is the best? what spec I should be looking for to ensure I have an efficient swim?

The little bit of research I have done tells me I should get a wetsuit that is super flexible in the shoulder area. If you know of any ladies wetsuits then please link me:::

Much appreciated

Thanks, DL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭airscotty

These are a great wetsuit - flexiable and buoyant and well suited to a beginner - intermediate swimmer

http://www.amphibianking.ie/product_info.php?products_id=229

Oh just to add not sure what your budget is but this suit will last you years if you look after it and will cater for you as your swimming improves. Id avoid buying a really cheap one if ur thinking of keeping it up....finances depending of course:) There is also no need to go for anything more expensive if your starting off as they often have less buoyancy meaning swimmers with poor technque will go slower in a more expensive suit!

Good Luck with the training

Advertisement