Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert history?

Options
  • 02-11-2009 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,045 ✭✭✭

This is a strange one, I did my leaving cert 4 years ago I did my project on my local IRA and found some great sorces of info on the battles that they had.

Now i did it all on PC but my hard drive failed last year so i lost it.

Is there any way that the department of education kept it? As I did my leaving cert on a computer they should have a cd copy and a paper copy.

Do they keep all exams? Any ideas how I can get a copy of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Hate when that happens. Tbh I think its very unlikely that they kept a copy, I had the same thing happen me with a final year essay in my BA and called up the uni about a year or less after I wrote the essay to see if they had a copy but they didn't. Based on the time you mentioned and also that its the leaving cert I very much doubt they kept a copy. I can move this thread to one of the education fora if you want though, you might get a better answer there.

Advertisement