Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinsale tomorrow

Options
  • 14-09-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

who's going? is there a boardies meet-up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Ah only seen this now...I was there alright...Had a crap start, went off wave two. Didn't really get going till around the rock but by then it was too late....always next year..:)

How did you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭2old4dacold

was in the 3rd wave, wasn't great between corner 1 and half-way down the back but proximity to the rocks got me moving after that.
    big improvement on last year but didn't break 30 yet .... always next year for me too

Well knocked a minute off my time since last year for that swim....Got in top 30 this time so happy enough with that, but its always the same, could of done this that etc.....:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I hope to be in it next year. Im trying to find the results online so I see whar Im up against!

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭2old4dacold

no results up yet for this year but previous results available on Cork Masters website

• Advertisement

Advertisement