Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

List of football podcasts

• 06-09-2018 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I came across a site that lists a lot of good football podcasts which might be useful to some people here. Most focus on the English Premier League mainly. https://player.fm/featured/soccer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fankity flank

Good list, always on the lookout for new football podcasts.

Can anyone recommend any good team focused supporter podcasts (premier league teams)?

I'm an Arsenal fan and listen to the Arsenal Vision Podcast, it's fantastic. Maybe not an easy listen for a non arsenal fan, but the football knowledge on that podcast is pretty high level. Clive Palmer in particular is class, love the way he views the modern game in terms of tactics, systems, and types of players suited to play in those systems. I'd highly recommend...

And (sorry) to bring it back to betting, if you're properly researching a team then quite often it's these 'fan made' type podcasts where you get the best inside line on any team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭dubmick

The Athletic have quite a few club specific podcasts

Advertisement