Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

For SR, Noriyo Tateno vs. Itsuki Yamazaki ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

One of my WCW comedy faves.
    Portion Of Flair For The Old

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Meltzer doesn't know about botchamania!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Don't know if it's been posted before, Chris Hero on Australian show Border Patrol, he's pretty funny in a serious situation

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Kevin Nash and Scott Hall vs BG and Kip James:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU6AHsK7EoA

• Advertisement

Gotta say, people still talk about this match today. Funny as hell. :)

Dunno if this has been posted before but its always funny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't know if this has been seen by anyone before but I only discovered it recently and thought I'd share. A guy called 'Poodleface' has put together some absolutely brilliant remixes featuring the Nature Boy's promos.

This one's called Custom Made:

This one's called Just Like That:

I'm not sure which one I like more but if you are feeling low these are guaranteed to cheer you up. Wooooo!

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Hadn't seen this in years until i came across this recently on Youtube. Cant believe it was 21 years ago. I'm getting old. Brutal Wrestling but good memories

Honky Tonk Man issues an open Challenge at Summerslam

It was followed by the brillaint Promo that was I'd said I'd fight anyone but i didn't day I'd fight the ultimate warrior

Hadn't seen this in years until i came across this recently on Youtube. Cant believe it was 21 years ago. I'm getting old. Brutal Wrestling but good memories

Honky Tonk Man issues an open Challenge at Summerslam

It was followed by the brillaint Promo that was I'd said I'd fight anyone but i didn't day I'd fight the ultimate warrior

It wasn't supposed to be a brilliant match. Basically Beefcake was supposed to get the nod for that belt, but Vince at the 11th hour (basically four days prior to the show during a Superstars taping) figured that Beefcake wasn't over enough, from house show reception and the luke warm reception the Wrestlemania IV match got on PPV, they wanted someone who would make MSG Explode on impact.

There really wasn't anyone else on the roster in that position then other than Warrior, not for the IC title anyway. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

As per SR's recommendation in the Raw thread.

Austin Vs Steamboat. Doesn't get any better than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Some Steamboat appreciation :)

Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat at Wrestlemania III

Part 1:

Part 2:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

The Vince McMahon Lord of the Ring feature on E:60 on ESPN this week.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Funniest part towards the end there. Piper no-sells about six of Flair's chops, and then nails him with an eye poke. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSh2s_lmthI

Paul London and Bryan Danielson to tag for PWG.They must've smoked something f*cking chronic before this.:pac:

Anyone see this yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

Back in the day when there was no YOU FU*KED UP chants

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Jushin Liger & Kazuchika Okada vs Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt (3-15-09)
    sorry couldn't embed
    part1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjHNwP400hY&feature=related

part2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-oe6Kfdsks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

What this match, ignore the VQ being quite poor, and enjoy it. It is brilliant. The finishing sprint starts at the opening bell :)

EDIT: it seems I have forgotten how to embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-504T0J3qf4&feature=related

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGpD-TDYcJ4&NR=1

Some more Kota Ibushi, thanks to flahavaj draft pick. Kota is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭lynnsback

Anyone got any links to the 2004 (NOT the 2008) shoot interview with Larry Poffo (AKA The Genius)?

Also where can I buy the shoot DVD's and do they work properly in our region free DVD players?

lynnsback wrote: »
    Also where can I buy the shoot DVD's and do they work properly in our region free DVD players?

rfvideo.com
    I'm guessing you're asking if they work in our region players. Region free means discs from anywhere will work in them. :)

Pretty much all of the shoot interview are region 0, which means they'll work anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭lynnsback

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    rfvideo.com
    I'm guessing you're asking if they work in our region players. Region free means discs from anywhere will work in them. :)

Thanks a million Shawn. I am completely inept technically :).

Off topic but maybe you can help me with a query. I ordered a region 1 DVD as this DVD is only available in region 1 format. Will this DVD work in any region free player? Can you recommend any model or place to buy a good region free DVD player?

Thanks!

lynnsback wrote: »
    Thanks a million Shawn. I am completely inept technically :).

Off topic but maybe you can help me with a query. I ordered a region 1 DVD as this DVD is only available in region 1 format. Will this DVD work in any region free player? Can you recommend any model or place to buy a good region free DVD player?

Thanks!

I'll allow this, and it might be helpful.
    If the DVD player is region free, then it doesn't matter what region the DVD itself is, it should play. However if your TV is fairly old (ie manufactured before 2002-2003, because of the television format being american (NTSC) and not european (PAL), it may play in black in white, and that's pretty much the TV at fault, and nothing else. However more modern TV's are capable of playing both.

As for recommendations, any Philips DVD player can generally be made region free with a remote control hack. videohelp.com has a fairly comprehensive list of dvd players and their remote control hacks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

Hi do any of ya watch the guyz on YT talk about wrestling and do any of you post vids of your viewz?

I've moved this to the video thread, it has more of a home there.
    Please read the charter, text/retard speak isn't needed as you've a keyboard with a full set of keys and few limitations.

Take advantage of this, thanks.

Brian F'n Pillman's ECW debut

• Advertisement

This one is kinda still hard to watch. It's the promo Jarrett cut on Val Venis about five minutes after Owen fell several feet from the roof in Kansas City at Over The Edge 99.

Jarrett did his best to try and take the horribly comedic angle seriously, but as you can tell, both a distressed Jarrett and Debra had other things on their mind, for obvious reasons.

Advertisement