Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottled Water

Options
  • 31-08-2020 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

I used to drink carbonated Volvic water(french I think) from volcanic sources supposedly, all the time. Having heard carbonated drinks in general can be bad for teeth and stomac I switched to bottled still water. This time I choose an Irish branded product supposedly straight from the natural spring. One thing I noticed straight off was the nitrates in the Irish water was at a much higher level. The level of Nitrates iin the french water was around 3.5 MG/L wheras the Irish water contained 13 MG/L. Should I be concerned about this, are these levels too high. In fact most of the minerals in the Irish water were at a higher level.

Advertisement