Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭paw patrol

antodeco wrote: »
    All the time. They obviously don't know how it works. Same as the lads who keep pushing "pay station here*. The amount of times I've tried most wanted to bring the full team back and they quit in the last minute. And you're thinking, great, I've a higher chance of dying now for no reason

I've had that too - via the mic I'll say hang on and i'll buy you back then a few mins later while into a contract. gone.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

i find that you can generally tell within a few seconds of starting a match, what kind of teammates you have. If they have mics and ask where to drop - probably ok, if they dont have mics, but click 'agree' on the drop point, probably ok.
    If they jump before the drop point is selected or head off somewhere different, ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭Penfailed

What's everyone's go to Loadout? I only use one (yeah...amateur!)

MP5 (with the Flood blueprint)
    HDR
    Heartbeat Sensor
    C4
    Cold Blooded
    Tracker
    Overkill

I'm thinking I should expand my repertoire!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I probably have three that I am serious about. All three have the same perks and extras. So here are the guns.

M13 - Mono Silencer, 50 rounds, Commando Grip, longer barrell, grip tape
    AX50 - Variable Zoom scope, Mono Silencer, 7 round mag, longer barrel, grip tape
    Mp7 - Mono silencer, comando grip, longer barrell, larger mag, grip tape

(I am pretty unoriginal now that I write it down).

Side arm - Renetti - Fast Trigger, Silenecer, Larger Mag, Tape, Grip Tape
    C4
    Heartbeat sensor
    Ghost
    Cold Blooded
    Tracker

I pretty much always try to buy a loadout before the first drop and I almost always get the M13 first, the AX50 in the second drop, and if is conveienient I switch the sniper for the Mp7 at the second drop if it makes sense.

I have also become boringly attracted to the same routine, drop train, bail off at Hospital, buy drop. Hunt the hell out of the place with heartbeat. Get the sniper and head downtown.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Main
    CR-AMX - Mono, Tempest barrel, 45 round mag, VLK Sight and commando grip but thinking of Tac laser instead

2nd
    MP5 - Mono integral barrel, 45 round mag, merc grip, stippled grip and FTAC stock but might change one of the last two for sleight of hand. I might change this to the MP7 but I love the MP5. I did read somewhere you don't need a barrel on the MP7 as the mono suppressor maxes out its range (checked this on https://truegamedata.com/?page=chart earlier and the barrel gives a significant boost to range, so someone is lying to me)

I have an R9-0 with choke and flame rounds.

The Finn for some reason that I need to switch back to the Bruen

EOD
    Ghost
    Amped/Shrapnel
    mini radar (I really miss this any time I change it even if for the most part it's not doing anything)
    Claymore/C4

• Advertisement

Just finished second in Solos!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »

...and got fed up with the MP7. I've changed it to the Kilo and had a wee go at Plunder. I like it a lot so far!

the ultimate failure, been there

gimli2112 wrote: »
    the ultimate failure, been there

Yeah...but I won it one time. Have I mentioned that before? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

What's everyone's go to Loadout? I only use one (yeah...amateur!)

MP5 (with the Flood blueprint)
    HDR
    Heartbeat Sensor
    C4
    Cold Blooded
    Tracker
    Overkill

I'm thinking I should expand my repertoire!

Mostly playing the Shipment 24/7 this week trying to finish out the battlepass, should be a lot easier with the double XP weekend now :)

Main:

Holger: Compensator, XRK Ultralight Barrel, Commando Foregrip, Granulated Tape, XRK Axis Stock (This thing is a beast, barely any recoil, fast ADS and I've been getting Quad & 5x kills just by holding the trigger and pointing at groups. 100 rounds so once it's firing it's game over for anyone caught in the crosshairs :D)

Secondary: Standard M19 pistol

Perks:
    Cold Blooded
    Hardline
    Shrapnel

Equipment:
    Claymore
    Flashbangs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

I finished the battlepass last night fir the first time :)

I always try to get 2 loadouts in a game both with ghost. I usually go for my Ax-50 and the second loadout I take my mp7

I've been running the AX-50 since the start but I'm thinking I might change to the HDR because I'm trying more longer shots

Blanchy90 wrote: »
    I finished the battlepass last night fir the first time :)

I always try to get 2 loadouts in a game both with ghost. I usually go for my Ax-50 and the second loadout I take my mp7

I've been running the AX-50 since the start but I'm thinking I might change to the HDR because I'm trying more longer shots

The HDR is an animal once you unlock the first barrel and a few attachments, you can basically negate the bullet drop up to about 450-500m. It can also be customised for ADS with the Cronen scope - got 44 kills with it last week on shipment :D

Loadout 1 : Kilo, monolithic, longer barrel, 60 round mags, vlk 3 optic, fully loaded. (if i've a lot of ammo collected before loadout, i'll try drop it for teammates), heatbeat, C4, EOD, Ghost, tuneup or battle hardened (depends on solos or squads)

loadout 2 : Mp5, integral supressor, collapsible stock, sleight of hand, 45round mags, merc foregrip , sidearm is a renetti with fully loaded, stuns, C4, EOD, Ghost, tuneup or battle hardened (depends on solos or squads)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Main Loadout
    M4a1 - Monolithic Suppressor, M16 Barrel, 60 Round Mag, Stippled Grip Tape, Commando Foregrip
    Beretti - Fully Loaded (Just want the ammo, I'll sub it for a floor loot SMG)

Heartbeat Sensor
    C4

EOD - I don't think people use thermal sights as much as they used to, so dropped Cold Blooded.
    Ghost
    Amped

Then, my silly amount of variations to include Fully Loaded & Overkill depending on situation.
    Don't really use any optics any more, probably affecting my accuracy, but I just find they ruin my peripheral awareness.

First solos win in ages right there.

Dropped train. Got enough for a drop. Went buy station at hospital, bought my M13 kit and did a scav. Cleaned up the area around hospital using UAVs and the baby monitor. I got a little lucky with two kills, but felt I deserved both on balance.

The final circles ended up dragging me right across downtown and across the second river run off towards the edges of farmland. Surprisingly I didn't encounter anyone at either crossing or in DT. So I didn't actually get any kills at all in the final 20 until the last kill. I did knock one guy and broke armour on another, but both were too far to move in to finish off.

I had good cover to wait until the other 2 battled it out in the final 3, as soon as it was 1v1 I went and hunted the final guy and killed them fairly easily. Happy out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

cant wait to bump into a camped Gimli in the corner of a subway station waiting to blow my head off

So will the train effectively teleport you between those places, or will it be a physical moving object that you can do battle on?

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    cant wait to bump into a camped Gimli in the corner of a subway station waiting to blow my head off

Man if scavenger refilled claymores like in MW2 you'd never get me out.

main loadout

Grau
    Barrel Tempus 26,4 archangel
    optic solozero NVG Enhanced
    underbarrel commando foregrip
    rear grip cronan sniper elite
    perk - sleigh of hand

HDR

Muzzle - Mono Suppressor
    Barrel 26.9 HDR Pro
    Optic Variable zoom scope
    Stock - FTAC Champion
    Perk - Presence of Mind

Not sure how i ended up with them but just got like that over time - never sat down to build one.

I like control and accuracy above all - mobility seems to take a hit

• Advertisement

errlloyd wrote: »
    So will the train effectively teleport you between those places, or will it be a physical moving object that you can do battle on?

it seems like you can battle in the stations, but not on the trains themselves. weird, it'll be interesting to see how it affects the game.

It’s really worth sitting down at some stage and adjusting the guns you use most, there’s normally ways to get the balance of recoil vs ads just perfect especially when you’ve got a good few ranks up on it already. I find the mobility once it passes over halfway is nearly negligible - you are talking milliseconds in a difference.

Grau
    perk - sleigh of hand

That's an unusual grau set up paw patrol. There's no right or wrong way and everyone sets stuff up to their preference but you're missing out on some range, bullet velocity and suppression by not having the mono suppressor, which almost everyone runs.
    I would also swap out SoH for the 60 round mags but then again I run around with a 45 round gun so what would I know?
    I do like having a sight on ARs but prefer the VLK which gives a little magnification but also a decent nerf to recoil. The NVG one you use may actually do that too.

I love this stuff

Grau
    perk - sleigh of hand

That's an unusual grau set up paw patrol. There's no right or wrong way and everyone sets stuff up to their preference but you're missing out on some range, bullet velocity and suppression by not having the mono suppressor, which almost everyone runs.
    I would also swap out SoH for the 60 round mags but then again I run around with a 45 round gun so what would I know?
    I do like having a sight on ARs but prefer the VLK which gives a little magnification but also a decent nerf to recoil. The NVG one you use may actually do that too.

I love this stuff

Yeah and the archangel has pretty good iron sights too - could nearly drop the scope altogether and use the slot for something else.

Grau
    perk - sleigh of hand

I love this stuff

thanks! I really appreciate the feedback cos my kids don't play warzone and none of my friends do either so i'm on my tod in that regard - with a few youtube videos.

I found on the AR I just like the NVG the best as the sights.

I'l look into the rest - weekend ahead hoping to get some hours in.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

It’s really worth sitting down at some stage and adjusting the guns you use most, there’s normally ways to get the balance of recoil vs ads just perfect especially when you’ve got a good few ranks up on it already. I find the mobility once it passes over halfway is nearly negligible - you are talking milliseconds in a difference.

the Wiki for CoD app is good for this,you can set everything up and mess about with attachments etc....also shows all the top pro's and streamers load outs to just copy :pac:

Dozyart wrote: »
    the Wiki for CoD app is good for this,you can set everything up and mess about with attachments etc....also shows all the top pro's and streamers load outs to just copy :pac:

Just putting it out there but I’d melt Shroud with that Holger setup :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Hoop66

paw patrol wrote: »
    main loadout

Grau
    perk - sleigh of hand

The Grau is such a great gun. Used it for ages but have fallen in love with the AN94
    HDR

Muzzle - Mono Suppressor
    Barrel 26.9 HDR Pro
    Optic Variable zoom scope
    Stock - FTAC Champion
    Perk - Presence of Mind

Not sure how i ended up with them but just got like that over time - never sat down to build one.

I like control and accuracy above all - mobility seems to take a hit

The Grau is a great gun. I used it for ages but then fell in love with the AN94

Monolithic suppressor
    Solozero NVG enhances
    VLK PX-9 Pero stock
    Tactical foreground
    60 round mags

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Grau without a scope is perfectly fine, even at range the ironsights can work wonders.

• Advertisement

Doff wrote: »
    I don't know about ye lads but anytime I go near that damn spawn wall in shoothouse I get blasted from the left or right and end up respawning in the middle :o

Warzone seems good for longshots, even if its slower.

having never done this I tried it in a couple of games this weekend. kd 0.48 and 0.6 but it worked really well :rolleyes:

got absolutely murdered in WZ this weekend, got outplayed several times but most of it was just stupid bad luck and then out of nowhere finished 4th and 5th and probably should have gone further than the 4th but for the aforementioned stupid bad luck

Advertisement