Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greens of Ireland

Options
  • 20-09-2020 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Thinking of buying some bulbs from Greens of Ireland (https://www.greensofireland.ie/). Has anyone used them and if so what was the experience like?

I'm still waiting on stuff from Clarenbridge Garden Centre, no order confirmation email or anything:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Bulbi.nl gets good feeback

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mr Middleton, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

I've only one experience of Clarinbride and it wasn't great. I won't order from them again

• Registered Users Posts: 17 abcCORK87

I'm working at Greens of Ireland if You have any questions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Bill Hook

I went ahead and ordered stuff from Greens of Ireland and was very pleased with the service. The bulbs I got were West Cork Bulbs (same as from Future Forests), free delivery on orders over 50 euro and some free bulbs thrown in as a present. Will definitely use them again.

Future Forests also good. Clarenbridge Garden Centre quite slow but my order eventually arrived.

I was going to order stuff from Mr Middleton but when I phoned them they said that it would be at least 3 weeks, way longer than anyone else.

• Advertisement
Advertisement