Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA football 2020

Options
  • 05-09-2020 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,007 ✭✭✭✭

It's started, well kind of.

Anyone watching Middle Tennessee v Army.

MT have a 6 minutes drive late in the 1st half, including a fumble overturned via review, converting twice on 4th down (once via penalty), getting a PI that got them a first and goal.

But then they let the clock run down to the end of the half with two timeouts still remaining.

WTF like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It's started, well kind of.

Anyone watching Middle Tennessee v Army.

MT have a 6 minutes drive late in the 1st half, including a fumble overturned via review, converting twice on 4th down (once via penalty), getting a PI that got them a first and goal.

But then they let the clock run down to the end of the half with two timeouts still remaining.

WTF like.

I wasn't watching but saw it on Twitter. In the clips I saw, the commentators said nothing about the brain freeze. They must be still on pre-season form too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

That is good, daily testing is the minimum every school should have had in place to be allowed play. Concern will be that Trump will have promised the school some sort of liability waiver to get it over the line.

The fact that so many kids are risking their long term health even more than normal and still not being paid is appalling, especially now that there is a chance they are also risking the health of their families this time.

To top it all off, the scenes from crowds last week were just stupid

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1304921472364838912?s=20

https://twitter.com/KahunaMed/status/1304876466354753537?s=20

Just noticed that Sky Sports NFL are showing Notre Dame v USF live tonight at 7:30.

I didn’t notice whether they had any college games on last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭OldRio

Florida looking good against Ole Miss. Kyle Trask QB standing out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

This LSU game has been good. 78 points so far between the 2 teams!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Very little talk of the college game this year! Clemson and Miami today looks like it'll be good. Will be switching between that and the nd/fsu game myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

Decided to support the Sooners last year. Haven't kept up this year. I got rid of BT. I'd be very familiar with the prospects coming through though.

Advertisement