Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-12-2019, 13:40   #1
ncounties

Gaelchultúr or CnaG?

Thanks to the wonderful Northern Education System... I didn't study any Irish at school.

Therefore my knowledge level is something I am keen to change. I have been going through Duo Lingo for the last two months, and approaching check point three.

Could anyone lend advice on which school offers the best evening classes?
Advertisement
31-12-2019, 23:00   #2
radw

Looking for similar myself. I did do Irish at school but haven't spoken it since. I'm looking for a beginners course in Dub city centre for Jan / Feb intake.

If anyone has experience of Gael Linn on Dame st or Gaelchultúr on Clare st and would recommend please let me know. I started a course in October with another organisation but it was cancelled after 2 weeks due to low numbers. I don't want a repeat of that experience.

thanks.
01-01-2020, 10:18   #3
Gaoth Laidir

Try Conradh na Gaeilge on Harcourt St. They run 10-week courses for all levels.
(2) thanks from:
20-01-2020, 15:53   #4
The_Fitz

I'm hoping going to attend CnaG for their next round of lessons. Difficult to decide which level I am at.

Did it for a-level, accepted into uni at Galway to study it but changed my mind. Just over 10 years ago.

Out of interest how come you weren't given the choice of studying it in your northern school? I've not heard of that before, unless maybe a state controlled school?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion