Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Criminal Investigation

Options
  • 26-03-2019 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Item: Special Criminal Investigation arcade pcb
    Collection/post: Whatever is handy
    Price: Free (10 euro postage)

DSC-1120.jpg

Here is a SCI Taito pcb. Unfortunately I dont have the looms to test it, but knowing where it came from, theres a very good chance its working fine.

So if anyone here GENUINELY wants the game, for a personal project, or if they have the cabinet (chase hq will suit too?), or need it for spares or testing...whatever, just once you aren't looking to flip it. Youre getting it to use it.

To flippers...

arnie2.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

Someone will be getting a v.nice present

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

that's very generous.

would love to take this for sure and people can vouch i'm definitely not a flipper :)

I don't have a csi cab but I've plans to get a chase hq at some point hopefully and it should run in that indeed. worse case scenario I can make a loon/adapter and have it run in my outrun cab setup

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Very generous, hope someone gets this for a cab.

Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

BGOllie wrote: »
    that's very generous.

would love to take this for sure and people can vouch i'm definitely not a flipper :)

I don't have a csi cab but I've plans to get a chase hq at some point hopefully and it should run in that indeed. worse case scenario I can make a loon/adapter and have it run in my outrun cab setup

That's cool, it would be great to get it going again, even in an outrun.

It's all yours, on condition I get a go of it at some point :p Just pm me and we'll go from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

If the first deal falls through for any reason, I'd like to be considered. I have a cab for restoration with a faulty SCI PCB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭BGOllie

if you've a cab needing a board already I'd say it makes more sense for you to get it then .
    I haven't got it from beejee yet so get in touch with him, I'm perfectly happy to let it go to someone with a more direct need.
    I'll pm him to let him know if he doesn't see this

Yeah that's cool, just pm me monty and we'll go from there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

BGOllie wrote: »
    if you've a cab needing a board already I'd say it makes more sense for you to get it then .
    I haven't got it from beejee yet so get in touch with him, I'm perfectly happy to let it go to someone with a more direct need.
    I'll pm him to let him know if he doesn't see this
    Yay! Thanks.

Yay! Thanks.

I was this close to throwing it in the bin :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Someone here will always take it, good job BeeJee

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement