Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McDonald's Monopoly code/prize sharing!

Options
  • 22-07-2016 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

In an effort to complete some prizes from McDonald's Monopoly game and share the prizes. Codes can be found on selected items in store. Certain combinations win prizes. Post which places you have below to organise code sharing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 stevenmartin99

As per rules , you cannot do this

"4.5 Conditions Applicable to All Prizes: Prizes may not be exchanged for any cash or other alternative (unless stated) and prizes and Stickers or their codes are not transferable, divisible or permitted to be sold or resold (including online)"

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

^^ Just don't tell them?

It'd be interesting to see what people got and see if it is actually possible to get dull combinations of the bigger prizes!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'd be pretty certain that there is nowhere close to a random distribution of the 'streets'. Fairly hefty sack of products left no duplicates amazingly but 2 of 3 for two of the big prizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I have a spare M701 Kimmage

Looking for an M700 Crumlin, if anyone has one

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have a kildare street m705 need m705 & m707 for a sony speaker

There is a thread in gambling too.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057627133

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

For trade
    M705
    M708
    M712

Wanted
    M713
    M711
    M724
    M725

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Seredych

For trade

M720
    M716
    M704
    M701
    M708
    M712

WANTED

M715
    M709
    M703
    M702

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Trickedagain

Have m720 for trade looking for 721 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Spider Rico

Reveiving an old thread. McDonalds monopoly game is ongoing until May 1st.

I got the Ailesbury Road ticket today, so a Shrewsbury Road ticket would win a Renault Clio. If you have a Shrewsbury Road ticket let me know, happy to split proceeds from the prize :)

http://www.mcdonalds.ie/iehome/promotions/monopoly.html#spa-page-prizes-collect

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

May as well throw in here.

Need: Shannon Airport

Have: Capel Street, Talbot St (2), O'Connell St (2), Georges St (2)

• Advertisement

I have:

2 x Ailesbury Road
    2 x Rathgar Road
    2 x Dublin Airport
    2 x Wicklow Street

Need:

Dame Street
    Grafton Street
    Shewsbury Road

Looking for Shrewsbury Road if anyone has one please I'd also split the prize with you

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Lillian123

I am looking for Shrewsbury road sticker. Have Ailsbury road one. The two together get a Renault Clio worth 16k. Willing to buy out the other sticker holder for half the value once prize redeemed. Think there is only 4 available in Ireland so prob slim chances but worth a shot. Thanks!

Lillian123 wrote: »
    I am looking for Shrewsbury road sticker. Have Ailsbury road one. The two together get a Renault Clio worth 16k. Willing to buy out the other sticker holder for half the value once prize redeemed. Think there is only 4 available in Ireland so prob slim chances but worth a shot. Thanks!

Very genourous of you to offer half the value for a street worth a lot more than yours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

I think if anyone has shrewsbury Rd they might be better to buy a few meals to try get Aylesbury Rd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Hi there,

I have got the Renault Cleo in Ailsbury road so looking for Shrewsbury road sticker and happy to half the proceeds with the other ticket winner:)

Melissa

You know they produce 10,000's of Ailsbury Road ones and 1 Shrewbury road right?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Mikefitzs

I'm happy to let my AILESBURY ROAD M950 go for just €1000 :-D

Just a passenger

Mikefitzs wrote: »
    I'm happy to let my AILESBURY ROAD M950 go for just €1000 :-D

No I'll let mine go for €900

I’ll take €3 for my 3 Ailesbury Road tickets...too much McDonalds I know

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

need

m955 for a now tv box

m933 for a €50 sports fashion vouhcer

game really makes u go to mcdonalds lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Just got a winner sticker for stena line value €370 do I need to pair it with something else? Do I just hand it in to McDonald’s for the voucher ?
    Sorry for all the silly questions just not too well up on the game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

js35 wrote: »
    Just got a winner sticker for stena line value €370 do I need to pair it with something else? Do I just hand it in to McDonald’s for the voucher ?

Congratz, no you don't need to pair it, just bring it down to your local Maccy Ds and they should be able to sort it out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

davo2001 wrote: »
    Congratz, no you don't need to pair it, just bring it down to your local Maccy Ds and they should be able to sort it out for you.

Cheers thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mgray

js35 wrote: »

Got one of them too the first day the promo was on. You can redeem online and they just send you a code and a link to stena. It's not to the value of 370, its a return trip for 2 with car from Dublin or Roslare to the UK.

Already booked mine, added the kids to the cost of sixty euro..

• Registered Users Posts: 37,773 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

need the following

m941 for the city break
    m945 for shopping spree
    m949 for Orlando trip
    m931 for €50 sports voucher
    m955 for Now tv box

have spare m943, m944, m934 and 2x m950 (Ailesbury road)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Looking for Shrewsbury Road if anyone has one please I'd also split the prize with you

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

casio4 wrote: »
    same here

Anyone who has Shrewsbury would be mad to split, thats the rare one, Ailesbury is the common one. They'd be better spending money until they got there own

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

got a sticker for a free big mac and it cost me more to use it, Me and the little one went and she got a happy meal I got a fries and water and it came to €10 I could have used an €8 voucher had I known so I would say avoid that one. €5 something for a fries and water it's a disgrace

• Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

casio4 wrote: »
    got a sticker for a free big mac and it cost me more to use it, Me and the little one went and she got a happy meal I got a fries and water and it came to €10 I could have used an €8 voucher had I known so I would say avoid that one. €5 something for a fries and water it's a disgrace

Next time use the voucher as normal and get a second Big Mac

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

I really miss the board style leaflet to stick them on... I keep loosing them!

Advertisement