Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penney's instagram

Options
  • 12-08-2019 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Just started following Primark on Instagram. From peoples experience, how soon after posting on Instagram do Penney's have items in store? Two lovely dresses up in the past few days that I would love to get but not sure when to go to the shop....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I follow Penney's intagram as well. For the most part they stock them fairly soon after they advertise them. For instance the Late Late show Pj's will be in stock in the next few days they had they had them advertised online recently so normally within a week I say? Penney's stores can vary what they might have available depends on your nearest Penney's aswell. Keep an eye out for the Penney's website and social media aswell.

Advertisement