Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE MMA COMMUNITY!!!

Options
  • 01-01-2011 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Firstly Happy New Year to everyone:)

While you all are probably dyin with hangovers just wanted to start this thread on what fights we want this year;)

Id like to hear more local level but blast away!!!

Urs
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Gosh those hangovers must be bad lolol;)

Well one of my fights on wish list for 2011 would be Donnelly v Pendred:)

Also like to see the return of Irish son Paul McVeigh to defend his title against Neil Seery!

Urs
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

This year I would like to see the strabane boys doing well, starting of with a chaos belt for ronan boyle and then the strabane boys in cage contender in Dublin doing well. Enough of my bias I would hope Norman Parke gets to show a top European opponent what he's made off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

I see one of the fights on my wish list has already been made (Mike Reid vs Myles Price)
    Urs your right Pendred Donnelly MUST happen this year.
    Id also like to see James Gallagher Luke Caffery.
    On my own agenda Cowzer beat me to the request as he's matched me up with a top fighter in my next bout at RIR 5. Felt I held my own in my last Rush bout against Lee but lost in a good contest. Vinnie is also a tough fight which I look forward too.
    Others on my list:
    Id like to see Mok Raham vs Richie Gorey, I think both are very exciting.
    Also Id like to see my team mate Henry Fadipe drop to 77 and Fight Dean Barry.
    Myles Price vs Peter Duncan would be great too.
    Another I think everyone is screamin for is for Norman to get a shot at the CC title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

..... Norman Parke gets to show a top European opponent what he's made off.

Guess you got your wish you must hav been good tis Xmas:D Norman to tread European soil tis month and we wish him all the best xxx

Urs
    x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

Mrs Lynch wrote: »
    Guess you got your wish you must hav been good tis Xmas:D Norman to tread European soil tis month and we wish him all the best xxx

Urs
    x

I'm always good lol I hope if I'm good al this year I wil win the lotto next Christmas lol

Good to hear about Norman he's got the talent to go far

Advertisement