Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RONSEAL FENCELIFE

Options
  • 26-03-2010 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

How ye

I have a timber fence going around the perimiter of my house just 1 acre which is a long fence.

I painted it 2 years ago using ronseal fencelife the 5 year stuff using the spray gun. It was nearly all faded last year so i decided to paint it black this year as it was cedar red so i just bought the year stuff. I done it during the dry spell 2 weeks ago and when it rained most of it washed of and its almost back to red cedar again i brushed on and all this time...

Is their any sort of guarantee with this stuff or money back as its a total rip off i think. Burnt oil would have been better and cheaper:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

SARASON wrote: »
    How ye

I have a timber fence going around the perimiter of my house just 1 acre which is a long fence.

I painted it 2 years ago using ronseal fencelife the 5 year stuff using the spray gun. It was nearly all faded last year so i decided to paint it black this year as it was cedar red so i just bought the year stuff. I done it during the dry spell 2 weeks ago and when it rained most of it washed of and its almost back to red cedar again i brushed on and all this time...

Is their any sort of guarantee with this stuff or money back as its a total rip off i think. Burnt oil would have been better and cheaper:mad:

take pics and send them to ronseal. see whats happens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,670 ✭✭✭flutered

go to your local garage and ask them for a few gallons of burned oil, its your only man for that job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

flutered wrote: »
    go to your local garage and ask them for a few gallons of burned oil, its your only man for that job.

I know i have it at home i wouldnt mind. That stuff is a waste of money.

Advertisement