Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post reply in "talk to" forums on mobile

Options
  • 29-01-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭

On iPhone, can't post replies in any of the "talk to" threads on biz. Apologies if this has been raised already elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

Arciphel wrote: »
    On iPhone, can't post replies in any of the "talk to" threads on biz. Apologies if this has been raised already elsewhere.

Hi Arciphel, what exactly is happening? Do you receive any kind of error message / browser action?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Arciphel

When I type out my reply and click post, I get a spinning circle of doom but the comment never posts, then after about 2 mins the page refreshes but my comment has not been posted and the text I have typed in the reply box is missing so can't be recovered. On Safari on Iphone 4S, happens over both wifi and 3G.

Should also mention, in case this helps, I also can't "thank" other posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Are you using the touch site or the full desktop site on your phone?

Its the mobile site Danny.

Web address as shown in safari is m.boards.ie/ttfthread/*

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement