Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VW Ad Banner Gets In The Way

Options
  • 17-01-2013 3:06pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The VW ad banner thats on the top of the page, it gets in the way of the drop down forum options.

ie. when i click REC, the box opens to allow me to decide what forum to enter, but this VW ad is overlayed on top so i cant click any forum?

Windows XP using Chrome.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

image attached :

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

kceire wrote: »
    image attached :
    You could try using adblock plus for chrome, it will remove the ads.

Still Happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Can I get the clickthrough URL for this ad when it next appears, I've not seen it myself and it would speed up the process of getting it removed as per my post in this thread.

Danny

Can I get the clickthrough URL for this ad when it next appears, I've not seen it myself and it would speed up the process of getting it removed as per my post in this thread.

Danny

I'll post it in that thread. Sorry if this thread is in the wrong section :o

• Advertisement

kceire wrote: »
    I'll post it in that thread. Sorry if this thread is in the wrong section :o

Not at all, either thread is fine but I need the clickthrough link to expedite the removal :)

Danny

Not at all, either thread is fine but I need the clickthrough link to expedite the removal :)

Danny

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1196

Posted in that forum also.

The ad campaign has been pulled pending some updates to stop it interfering with our menus.

Thanks for the bug report and the patience

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement