Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu bar on Boards.ie Beta skin

Options
  • 24-12-2012 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

Howye,

I'm using the Boards.ie Beta skin, not the new one, and the menu bar along the top has disappeared completely, making it highly inconvenient to navigate among forums. Just wondering if it's a problem on my end or a problem on your end? Can't see how it would be a problem on my end though. Whenever I click on 'first unread' it does allow for a space for where the menu bar should be.

Regards,
    Micheal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Same issue here

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Same here, Chrome; old skin.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's gone on the default white skin as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Everyone left the office for Christmas and forgot to leave food for the hamsters. Someone should call the DSPCA before they all die!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Same issue here on Firefox. I'm going to hazard a guess that it's a server-side issue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

It's gone for me too. Am having serious Menu-bar withdrawal-symptoms here. I need it back stat! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Gone here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Gone here too.............fix please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Same. On Chrome.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Same, also on Chrome and issue is on two different PCs. Quite a pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

same here on firefox.

And it's fixed :)

Aaaaand it's gone again :(

what a shambles .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Just switch to new beta until its fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

This issue is an unfortunate side effect of a much bigger problem we've been working to resolve over the past few days. Will hopefully have a resolution some stage today, I'll post updates as I get them. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

This issue has been resolved as of a few minutes ago, have re-loaded the menus and everything seems to be back to normal.

We'll be keeping a very, very close eye on this over the next few days. Thanks for your patience

This has happened again tonight.I'm on firefox ,anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement