Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Later B**ches

Options
  • 02-11-2019 4:54am

How the hell do I get this amazing song out of my head? Maybe with other songs like this.. Any suggestions? I've gotten decent mileage out of a Spotify tech house list (first time using spotify). I've been out of music for ages but always liked disco / house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,148 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

drink taken

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You need a dose of Green Velvet stat.

And once your system is accustomed to the initial dose, immerse yourself in the following.

I've watched that second one like a movie several times. Would love to do so with a bottle of Bucky and a pack of cigarettes, for old times sakes.

You need a dose of Green Velvet stat.

And once your system is accustomed to the initial dose, immerse yourself in the following.

I've watched that second one like a movie several times. Would love to do so with a bottle of Bucky and a pack of cigarettes, for old times sakes.

First one reminded me a bit of Joris Voorn apart from the voice over the music.. Bit too minimal for me without pills, or a bottle of bucky as you say.

Listening to the second now for a bit, but feels similar. Before you posted, I was listening to an Electro Swing compilation on YT. More to my liking. Never heard of that genre before.

First one reminded me a bit of Joris Voorn apart from the voice over the music.. Bit too minimal for me without pills, or a bottle of bucky as you say.

Listening to the second now for a bit, but feels similar. Before you posted, I was listening to an Electro Swing compilation on YT. More to my liking. Never heard of that genre before.

The Electro Swing wouldn't be for me, feels like too much of a novelty mash up rather than a full on genre.

For any of the above, I hope you have the luxury of a decent sound system or headphones, laptop/phone speakers are not EDM's friend.

The Electro Swing wouldn't be for me, feels like too much of a novelty mash up rather than a full on genre.

For any of the above, I hope you have the luxury of a decent sound system or headphones, laptop/phone speakers are not EDM's friend.

I have a good sound system going here. Guess it's just a bit too pilly for midday and a hair of the dog.

• Advertisement

I have a good sound system going here. Guess it's just a bit too pilly for midday and a hair of the dog.

It's 01:00am where I am and Paul Van Dyke is currently playing in the city.
    Thought about going but........didn't, basically.

Speaking of pills.....

Speaking of pills.....[/YOUTUBE]

That's heavy as hell.

For me, this song is the perfect pills song.. I know that, because it was the best time I've ever had on pills. Kicks in around a minute.

That would be more morning after type fare for me I think, like 2 hours after gig/show when you can't sleep.
    Could see myself listening to it though.

Advertisement