Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sunday 14th July

Options
  • 14-07-2019 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

3.35 Stratford, Adjutant. Around 5/1 on the exchange. As far as I'm concerned this is guaranteed a place and hopefully it can win. I've backed it more so for the place and I've backed it to win for a few bob too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Anyone have the weeks wages on Japan at Longchamp?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Andrew00 wrote: »

I have put a fiver each way on Soft Light. The 2/5 offered by Paddy Power is taking the piss. If you were serious about getting stuck in I would recommend opening up an account with the PMU. He will be even money or better there. That's what all the bookies are doing, buying money.

He can win twice at 2/5 I still won't back him. There will be other even money shots tomorrow and the next day.

https://www.pmu.fr/turf/R1/C5

1.8 on the PMU. 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Andrew00 wrote: »

Western Australia decent chance of placing st 33-1 . Right trip .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Slalom may well have taken that if he hadn't missed the start.

Advertisement