Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newmarket July Meeting

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭gillamandango

Well it was not anyone in the know that told you that about Peregrine Run, thats for sure..
    SonOfGoat wrote: »
    2 more I'm after getting word for recently are.

7.20 Cork, Savina, nearly even's on the exchange. I'm told should win

7.50 Cork, Peregrine Run, again around even's on the exchange, I'm told not to back that, it won't win. I've layed.

Right I'm off to have a few beers.

Have a good week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Why do the bookies keep giving us a great price on Peregrine Run? Opened up at 2s last night. I'm not complaining long may it last

• Registered Users Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Well it was not anyone in the know that told you that about Peregrine Run, thats for sure..
    SonOfGoat wrote: »
    2 more I'm after getting word for recently are.

7.20 Cork, Savina, nearly even's on the exchange. I'm told should win

7.50 Cork, Peregrine Run, again around even's on the exchange, I'm told not to back that, it won't win. I've layed.

Right I'm off to have a few beers.

Have a good week

In fairness to him he seems to have a contact in every yard including over in America

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Took the 9s on Ten Sovereigns back on fast ground over 6f. Definitely worth a bet on juvenile form and travelled better than anything in the guineas. Been backed from 9s since last night into 5s. Not sure if a tipster put it up to drop so much overnight?
    Value probably gone now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Brando to go one better than last year. Huge price!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Ten Sovs was 12s last night, now the lads have backed it into a general 4/1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I was in Eastern Europe all week. It is a strange and wonderful place. Budapest is the weirdest capital city I have been in. Those Magyars are borderline between intriguing and deceiving, I have not reached a conclusion yet, I doubt they have either.

There is an awful lot of racing out there today, like almost too much. I am going to keep things really simple and watch most of it and maybe some small stakes gambling, to keep the wolves happy. Those dark eyed bloodthirsty wolves that haunt the River Danube looking for prey. Huffing and Puffing and blowing your house down.

Navan
    1.25 Jack Yeats - using the advanced 3 horse race backing the outsider method.

York
    2.40 Sea the Lion - using the advanced Up the Irish Raiders method.
    3.50 Ashaaq - Tim Easterby and Dave Allan, prowling a midsummer Knavesmire handicap like the wolves that they are.

Newamarket
    2.55 Wild Thunder - Because Saeed Manana is actually a wolf, you just never noticed before.

Ascot
    1.45 Growl - That's right you guessed it.

Be careful my liddle puppies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Super yankee
    Rip orf
    Escobar
    Raheen house
    Dream of dreams
    Beat the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

3.10 Chester, Oh This Is Us, around 4/1 should run well.

I feel So Beloved.

Next at Newmarket.

• Advertisement

Hopefully Beat the Bank is alright....looked like he went wrong before/at the line

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

Thought the racing today was impossible. Have had a few small bets.
    Plumped for Pretty Pollyanna in the big one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

4.45 Newton Abbot, Too Much To Ask around 9/4 - 5/2 backed it to win, I can't see it getting beaten.

5.15 Newmarket, Hareeq, around 15/2 - 8/1 backed E.W

Slattsy wrote: »
    Took the 9s on Ten Sovereigns back on fast ground over 6f. Definitely worth a bet on juvenile form and travelled better than anything in the guineas. Been backed from 9s since last night into 5s. Not sure if a tipster put it up to drop so much overnight?

Well done

Did it very well

Good horse!!

TheTorment wrote: »
    Hopefully Beat the Bank is alright....looked like he went wrong before/at the line

Had to be put down.
    A pure sickener!!! Gutting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Motahassen @9.5 in the 19:35 Ham, (4pl).

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭flos1964

Motahassen @9.5 in the 19:35 Ham, (4pl).
    i see what you done there...

Slattsy wrote: »

Jesus he won that well. Fast ground key.

Advertisement