Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 7th

Options
  • 07-07-2019 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

1.20 Limerick, Latin five, very short at 4/5 and I don't think this will win today. Nothing on first 2 runs and debatable what trip is best for the horse. I definite lay for me. I really think Pixel Power @ around 3/1 will win the race but just sticking with the lay.

2.00 Ayr, Dick Datchery, around 3/1 - 11/4 backing this to win

2.10 Market Rasen, Montys Angel, around 11/8, this is my banker of the day.

2.40 Market Rasen, Win My Wings, around 4/5, I'm laying this. It looks a 2 horse race and would probably make sense to back the second fav but I'm happy with the lay. I think the horse wants a little further.

Good luck

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭jkbkhhho7t

2.10 Grand enterprise 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Nice one on Montys Angel, that was a nerve wracking finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭jkbkhhho7t

3.45 west wizard 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

TOO DARN GOOD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

This bet wasn't on the cards but at the price I just have to

3.35 Ayr, Harome, around 2.64 and I'm laying this. This morning it was much bigger in price and I decided against getting involved but at the shorter price I have to.
    I have a very strong feeling Nibras Again will win the race but going to play it safe and just lay Harome.

That's my lot til tomorrow.

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

Andrew00 wrote: »
    TOO DARN GOOD

Aye, but what did he beat? Still can't crab the style, an OR 117 performance? He best Fox Champion 3 3/4 L in the St James Palace Stakes and beat him 5L today. Fox Champion ran to RPR 106 in the SJP, TDH ran to RPR 115 there so more like 118 RPR for TDH today = OR 116.

Advertisement