Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bosch dishwasher logixx code e09

Options
  • 12-01-2020 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

9 years old, few previous problems but had always been able to fix them after looking up what the error code meant.

However this time it would seem that the heating element has burned out.

Anyone ever dealt with this fault before?

Just wondering if I should bother calling a repair company or just look for a new one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

You would need to check the element with a meter for certainty, around that era they had two different types of system, one had the element in a container ahead of the wash pump the later a heat pump where the heater is built into the pump. if you are capable of checking the heat pump remove the rh side panel where you will see the pump, remove the wiring block with 3 wires one being green, between the 2 smaller terminals on the pump you should have resistance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭funnyname

Repairman said it was too expensive to replace heating element so I had to buy a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ByeByeGTI2020

That happened mine aswell

Advertisement